Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This forum needs a “member of the month” - Similar to an “employee of the month” but you don’t get a cool parking spot.

Maybe the MOTM can get an extra cup holder in their Bronco or something or a fancy sticker. Or nothing but bragging rights…

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This forum needs a “member of the month” - Similar to an “employee of the month” but you don’t get a cool parking spot.

Maybe the MOTM can get an extra cup holder in their Bronco or something or a fancy sticker. Or nothing but bragging rights…
A free beer. :D

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Mattwings needs a shout out, too!
Thanks Mr Joe, my all time greatest post cused so much commotion I had to take it down😬 I do occasionally come up with something good.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 1970 Bronco, 1955 T Bird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nah thanks to you guys. Sometimes this place drives me nuts but I love it all the same.

I just can’t wait until people are actually driving their Broncos. It’s going to be a hell of a lot more fun with meetups, mods, build threads, even more Jeep hate...🤣🤣🤣. Can’t wait to see things grow and develop.
And all the catch can, what oil, and how often to change the oil, and engine break in threads after everyone takes delivery and new people start finding the forum.

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 1970 Bronco, 1955 T Bird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The Factory Five Forum does a pic of the month that they change on the cover page. They used to give a $100 gift card to their merch store if you were picked.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have to sleep on this one and will post tomorrow. But this thread is perfectly timed. I'm hoping everyone is able to read it even those members that are no longer with us. The community would be shocked if they learned what has transpired recently. The best we can do is extend our gratitude.

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have to sleep on this one and will post tomorrow. But this thread is perfectly timed. I'm hoping everyone is able to read it even those members that are no longer with us. The community would be shocked if they learned what has transpired recently. The best we can do is extend our gratitude.
What does that mean?

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

What does that mean?
It means the best we can do is publicly express our gratitude so those that need to read it understand it was appreciated. That's all I can say. Just give thanks.

Sponsored

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

While it is always appropriate to be thankful for the contributions of others, I'm not so sure that is the "best we can do". I've thought of the B6G community as a whole and with any group dynamic there is the Pareto principle (80/20 rule) that applies. While everyone contributes to the collective group in their own way, there are a select group that deserve recognition for their contributions. It would be an injustice to try and name them all. We owe a debt of gratitude for those that have nourished this community that has allowed it to organically grow and thrive.

I would be remiss, though, to not recognize the efforts and contributions of Ashley and The Stig. They came at a time when the community was desperately seeking information. Ford's marketing efforts were less than forthcoming and through the contributions by Ashley and The Stig, they have saved Ford from an untold number of cancellations. IMO, it is Ford that owes the debt of gratitude. Ford if you are reading this, it isn't too late to make it right.

With that said, I think the best way we can show our gratitude in the long term is to continue to contribute to the B6G community. We all realize that you can't forcefully create a community through paid subscription (ahem). But rather only through continued nourishment will the community sustain itself and thrive. So while those who take delivery of your Bronco this year, it will be tempting to not return and continue on your own Bronco journey. I implore you to not leave the B6G community. Go ahead and contribute. The community is better for it. That is the best we can do in showing our gratitude.

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I feel the Stig days were, so far, the pinnacle of B6G.
The Golden Days were all pre-reveal when it felt like there were only a couple dozen of us posting here, all sharing a common bond in the new as of then unseen Bronco. Scavenging for any scrap of info , from any reliable source, wondering what has hiding under that sheet.

5 years later, we're pretty much in the same situation, lol!