First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I want to thank everyone, especially those who've been on here a while, for providing candid thoughts about the current Broncos as getting random articles from here in my news feeds led me to ordering my '24 BB (2dr, manual, Eruption Green Metallic...no apologies for having excellent taste). It'll be only the 2nd new machine I've ever owned (the 1st new one an '05 GT Mustang, 5-speed manual). But back to the point, there's been great input as to the negatives and positives of the new generation of Broncos on here that helps a person make an informed decision, hearing from both sides....so thank you to all on here. I'll be waving when I see yall out there, either on or off the road.
Sponsored

Brian_B

Big Bend
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 BB 4dr 7MT, '22 BSport OBX, '87 B-II XL
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Pics when you get it!

5GENIDN

Heritage
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Ford Bronco Heritage Limited 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I want to thank everyone, especially those who've been on here a while, for providing candid thoughts about the current Broncos as getting random articles from here in my news feeds led me to ordering my '24 BB (2dr, manual, Eruption Green Metallic...no apologies for having excellent taste). It'll be only the 2nd new machine I've ever owned (the 1st new one an '05 GT Mustang, 5-speed manual). But back to the point, there's been great input as to the negatives and positives of the new generation of Broncos on here that helps a person make an informed decision, hearing from both sides....so thank you to all on here. I'll be waving when I see yall out there, either on or off the road.
I am here waving back at ya already...

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I bring more comedic relief and sarcasm, with the sprinkle of assistance, but you're welcome.

This community does have a ton of great people and lots of insightful support. Hoping you get your Bronco soon - It's well worth the wait!

Last edited:
OP
OP
USMCAg

USMCAg

Big Bend
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Count on it brother. The closer it gets (it's being built this week), the more I feel like a groom standing by the pastor waiting for the bride at his wedding.

Sponsored
OP
OP
USMCAg

USMCAg

Big Bend
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Count on it brother. The closer it gets (it's being built this week), the more I feel like a groom standing by the pastor waiting for the bride at his wedding.

Sozzy1269

Base
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco 2door, 2012 Raptor, 2017 f350
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Until you post pics, nice Prius!
Seriously though, you could post pics of the s197... I have a 07 GT vert 5 speed. And our bronco is 2 door, Mt, eruption green. Great minds and all....

OP
OP
USMCAg

USMCAg

Big Bend
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I bring more comedic relief with the sprinkle of assistance, but you're welcome.

This community does have a ton of great people and lots of insightful support. Hoping you get your Bronco soon - It's well worth the wait!
I've noticed the Badlands seems to be the most popular model on here. I thank you about my BB. Yall's candid input (good and bad) convinced me to go look at the 4 Dr jobbers Ford sends to the dealerships. I need the extra towing capacity of the one I ordered, plus manual is only right and natural, but I look forward to meeting many of yall on the roads and trails.

OP
OP
USMCAg

USMCAg

Big Bend
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Until you post pics, nice Prius!
Seriously though, you could post pics of the s197... I have a 07 GT vert 5 speed. And our bronco is 2 door, Mt, eruption green. Great minds and all....
Great minds indeed. It was this 2.7 Ecoboost F-150 that out towed my '97 F-350 every time (351/5.8) that convinced me that Ford wasn't full of crap with the Ecoboost over cubic inches (I'm a Ford guy, but I'm also Gen X and old school). I'll see you out there. And yes, I miss that GT Mustang.... Performance White, red leather.....I still have the VIN to track it down when I can buy it back and restore it.

SeptuagenarianSasquatch

Badlands
First Name
Randall
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Welcome aboard, Jarhead. You're among the brethren (and sistern).

Come up to New England sometime for some seriously rocky roads!
(signed)

Sponsored
OP
OP
USMCAg

USMCAg

Big Bend
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Welcome aboard, Jarhead. You're among the brethren (and sistern).

Come up to New England sometime for some seriously rocky roads!
(signed)
When I can get time for a long road trip (and get a few more Bronco owners in my old platoon), you might have a few Mog Marines take you up on that offer.

0331 (3/1)

SeptuagenarianSasquatch

Badlands
First Name
Randall
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

When I can get time for a long road trip (and get a few more Bronco owners in my old platoon), you might have a few Mog Marines take you up on that offer.

0331 (3/1)
Make a note of me in Boston for future reference. We'll explore the Vermont Class IV and new Hampshire Class 6 roads. These are old, unpaved routes--some dating to colonial times--that are still legal byways, but have been effectively abandoned by towns and counties. Thus, there's no maintenance, and no telling what you'll find: wash-out gulleys and ravines, downed trees, dead ends, and rocks. Lots and lots and lots of glacial-debris rocks of all sizes, shapes, and position.

Looking far ahead, there's the all-makes gathering of 4x4s in South Royalton, VT, the-pilgrimage.com. Everything from simple dirt roads for camper vans to serious high-lift + winch required mountain trails.

But Moab, Canyonlands, and maybe parts of Arizona should be your first pilgrimage. Don't forget to sign up for your Off-Roadeo! Then you'll know what your truck can do.

Delta 1/4
Quang Tri 68-69

Last edited:
OP
OP
USMCAg

USMCAg

Big Bend
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Since there seems to be so many Nam Marines in the Bronco community, allow me to say thank you for the Mog Marine community since our senior officers and NCOs were Nam Marines and trained us based upon their experiences. I won't say it wasn't a violent world, but it made us hard enough so that we accomplished the mission and the few foolish enough to test us afterwards were unsuccessful. So many thanks to our Nam Marines.

OP
OP
USMCAg

USMCAg

Big Bend
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Since there seems to be so many Nam Marines in the Bronco community, allow me to say thank you for the Mog Marine community since our senior officers and NCOs were Nam Marines and trained us based upon their experiences. I won't say it wasn't a violent world, but it made us hard enough so that we accomplished the mission and the few foolish enough to test us afterwards were unsuccessful. So many thanks to our Nam Marines.
You warriors saved more lives afterwards than yall will ever know.

equitasforall

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Congrats on the order and thanks for the classy post! Enjoy the Bronco and the world of possibilities it brings. It’ll be good to see another 2 door out there as well!

IMG_4768.jpeg

IMG_4553.jpeg

IMG_5543.jpeg
Sponsored