Sponsored

The wait continues, Bronco stuck at rail destination.

Jdyount

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So it seems like there has to be some sort of issue every step of the way....

My Bronco was received at the destination rail head Sunday evening but has yet to be transported to my dealer. I've been messaging my sales guy about status every day but I didn't want to bother him on his day off today so I called and talk to the sales manager. Apparently they are having a huge problem getting deliveries because there is a shortage of truckers in the KC area. He said they've had an FE stuck up there for 3 weeks now. (The FE is from an abandoned order, before anyone asks they're gonna auction it off, I think it's a 4 door A51, and the dealer is Mike Carpino Ford in Pittsburg KS).

He's gonna make some calls and see what he can't do to get it expedited. It was a little bit of a slap in the face today hearing that it could be another 3 weeks+ before I see my Bronco.
Sponsored

Last edited:

HemyPowered

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover Sport, Land Rover LR4, BMW Z4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Has your tracker been updated? Mine arrived at the rail yard Friday with original dates of 10/15 to 10/21 for dealer delivery. It updated Tuesday to 10/11 (which had passed) to 10/17. Not sure how accurate those dates were.

OP
OP
Jdyount

Jdyount

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Has your tracker been updated? Mine arrived at the rail yard Friday with original dates of 10/15 to 10/21 for dealer delivery. It updated Tuesday to 10/11 (which had passed) to 10/17. Not sure how accurate those dates were.
Nope, has always said 10/13-10/19.

OP
OP
Jdyount

Jdyount

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We are now on day 12 of stuck in purgatory... My sales rep has been in contact with their Ford rep and was told it should be delivered by 10/21 (yesterday), my guess is that the rep was just looking at the Ford tracker.

The dealer just received their second demo Bronco on Wednesday, it was sitting up at the rail yard for like 5 weeks.

I really don't know what to do, I don't think I have anything I CAN do. They won't let me go up there and get it, the dealership won't go up there and get it.

So ya, the shit show continues.

smoot618

Badlands
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We are now on day 12 of stuck in purgatory... My sales rep has been in contact with their Ford rep and was told it should be delivered by 10/21 (yesterday), my guess is that the rep was just looking at the Ford tracker.

The dealer just received their second demo Bronco on Wednesday, it was sitting up at the rail yard for like 5 weeks.

I really don't know what to do, I don't think I have anything I CAN do. They won't let me go up there and get it, the dealership won't go up there and get it.

So ya, the shit show continues.
By chance did you track the shipping path?

Sponsored
OP
OP
Jdyount

Jdyount

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

By chance did you track the shipping path?
I tracked the rail car (which is how I know it's been at the rail yard for 12 days).

smoot618

Badlands
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I tracked the rail car (which is how I know it's been at the rail yard for 12 days).
Do you know what cities it went through? Reason I ask is I had my initial ship date 10/9 and I've been trying to track where it's been since my dealer won't give me info on mine? I know it went through Cinci, then Louisville, then Nashville the 17th. I'm also in IL so I was trying to gauge similarities.

OP
OP
Jdyount

Jdyount

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Do you know what cities it went through? Reason I ask is I had my initial ship date 10/9 and I've been trying to track where it's been since my dealer won't give me info on mine? I know it went through Cinci, then Louisville, then Nashville the 17th. I'm also in IL so I was trying to gauge similarities.
I'm in Kansas. It went through Chicago, then west through Davenport Iowa, then to KC. Shipping date was 10/4, arrived at the destination railhead in KC on 10/10.

Last edited:

HBTFD

Black Diamond
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Call your dealer and tell them to go pick it up at convoy. Ask if you can go with them and drive it back to the dealer.

OP
OP
Jdyount

Jdyount

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Call your dealer and tell them to go pick it up at convoy. Ask if you can go with them and drive it back to the dealer.
I already talked to them about that, because it's a 2 hour drive they're not willing to accept the liability if something happens so the answer was no.

Sponsored

smoot618

Badlands
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm in Kansas. It went through Chicago, then west through Davenport Iowa, then to KC. Shipping date was 10/4, arrived at the destination railhead in KC on 10/12.
Thanks man, good luck with it and keep us posted...

smoot618

Badlands
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ya mine's just hanging out at a shipyard in Nashville since 10/17...smh

Evolkidbell

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Bronco, 2013 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine sat at a rail yard for 2 weeks. No drivers was the issue. The dealer tried to do their own scheduling to pick it up but the yard wouldn’t release it. Was slotted to be another week out till delivery, and then it just showed up.

Hang in there. You see your Bronco soon!

JayhawkJake

Black Diamond
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Scion FR-S
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I’m in the same boat. Mine is going to Salina KS. Not sure specifically when it arrived in KC, but it was there as of 10/13 when I first reached out to my dealer. It was projected 10/16-10/22. Now here we are and the last word from my dealer was they were hoping to see it next week.

Truly frustrating.

OP
OP
Jdyount

Jdyount

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m in the same boat. Mine is going to Salina KS. Not sure specifically when it arrived in KC, but it was there as of 10/13 when I first reached out to my dealer. It was projected 10/16-10/22. Now here we are and the last word from my dealer was they were hoping to see it next week.

Truly frustrating.
Honestly I'm not expecting to see mine for several more weeks... Truly sad.
Sponsored