First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ordered the WT last January and have been patiently waiting, diggin' the occasional swag of Bronco stuff showing up on my doorstep, taking deep relaxing breaths whenever I heard news of production delays....and finally got the good kind of email that says it's been built and shipped during the last two weeks of November and notified of a delivery date......still trying to stay calm....but patience and deep breathing exercises are not working anymore......

The dealer says that my WT is at Burlington Northern Rock Island. That it had arrived there on December 4th (I had checked with a couple other sales folks at the dealership a couple weeks ago). I surmise that the WT is going via train to Tacoma, WA since there is a big rail yard in Tacoma right next to the shipyard, I live in Alaska so I know it's traveling up here by boat. According to my order tracking it is to be here in AK between Dec 30 and Jan 5. However, the dealer yesterday says that it is still at Rock Island and won't arrive until mid to end of January. I have trouble believing that a vehicle already on a rail car in IL cannot make the 3 day voyage via rail to Tacoma then be loaded onto the boat for the 2 day float to AK is going to take 6-8 weeks.

patience......out
Sponsored

AKBronc49

Outer Banks
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 F150,02 Excursion,06 Chrysler 300C,21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm having a lot of delays getting shipments at work, Matson and Tote is having issues plus its the holidays.

Mine arrived in less than 30 days. But that was Oct/Nov.

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Mine showed it was at a railyard in Blue Island, Illinois for over 3 weeks. Been in the port of Anchorage now since Tuesday morning and I still don't have it. Thursday night it still wasn't even off the boat. And now the holiday weekend so no one's doing anything.

Mine shipped Nov 23rd and I'm still waiting. My delivery window was 12/14-12/20.

Bottom line - it's not time to worry yet. Shipping to AK just sucks, period. Even more so now that "you know who/what" has the world fucked up and barely functioning.

Last edited:

Bronco Finder

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F150 , Broncos 76, 75, 72, 72, 68, 67, 66
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Mine showed it was at a railyard in Blue Island, Illinois for over 3 weeks. Been in the port of Anchorage now since Tuesday morning and I still don't have it. Thursday night it still wasn't even off the boat. And now the holiday weekend so no one's doing anything.

Mine shipped Nov 23rd and I'm still waiting. My delivery window was 12/14-12/20.

Bottom line - it's not time to worry yet. Shipping to AK just sucks, period. Even more so now that "you know who/what" has the world fucked up and barely functioning.
I too was told last week that my bronco was at blue island IL as well, and my delivery date was 12/14/21 to 12/20/21 also, still have not heard a peep from my dealership on when I could be expecting it.
Sponsored