Sponsored

The wait is unfortunately becoming bearable.

Virtual-Chris

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
One thing that concerns me is that 2021 Broncos might get a reputation for having roof issues and electrical gremlins earning them an instant disqualification from most used car buyers making their resale value pretty poor.

2021 owners may need to be prepared to take a serious hit or just drive it forever (into the ground).
Sponsored

jaspercasidino

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I've had 3 Fords (2003 Ranger, 2007 Mustang GT, and 2010 F150) that all had leaky passenger side window leaks. I figured when I got my 2016 Focus RS that it would have a leaky windshield as well and to my surprise it didn't! :ROFLMAO: The Bronco having some water in it doesn't scare me though.

Honeycomb showing through on the hard top needs to be fixed. That looks terrible!

In the meantime, I bought a new motorcycle (little KTM 390 Duke) to help tide me over! I will say it is definitely easing the Bronco pains! No hard top, no cup holders, no worries!!!

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It really sucks for the you guys who have already received your Bronco and are reporting the horrible fit and finish.
I'd trade places in a heartbeat. This cosmetic stuff will be taken care of under warranty eventually. At least they get to use it now, while my best case scenario is a delivery 2 months from now when I needed a car a month ago. And even that is a much better position to be in than these poor guys that don't even have VINs yet.

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I agree, just give me a bronco. Im finding myself anxiously waiting for the new chicken nuggets from popeye's. Just thinkin about them juicy nug nugs who cares we gotta wait another month for our orders
Sorry but Popeyes instituted a reservation system a year ago for the upcoming nuggets. So not only will you have to wait until the nugget release, but you will have to wait months more, behind all the nugget reservation holders.

And the reservation holders are already kvetching in the Popeyes forum, about which of them has the earlier reservation "time stamp" and deserves to get Popeyes nuggets first. ;)

Big ragu

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
First Name
Aric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Sorry but Popeyes instituted a reservation system a year ago for the upcoming nuggets. So not only will you have to wait until the nugget release, but you will have to wait months more, behind all the nugget reservation holders.

And the reservation holders are already kvetching in the Popeyes forum, about which of them has the earlier reservation "time stamp" and deserves to get Popeyes nuggets first. ;)
Im pretty sure thats how the stabings started when popeyes rolled out the spicy chicken sandwich lol

Sponsored

swami37

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1950 Ford F-1 and 2020 F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
As everyone on these forums continues to search for an relevant information on the Bronco my anxiousness to get my new Bronco has slowed down tremendously due to the hardtop issues. It really sucks for the you guys who have already received your Bronco and are reporting the horrible fit and finish. I just read the post about the guy showing the honeycomb structure showing through the top layer. Or the post about water coming through the airbag panel on the A Pilar. Yikes. This thing has been out for less than a month and for the guys with these problems how likely is it for them to have Ford quickly fix their issues? So for me with all of this it makes waiting for my 7/16 reservation that much easier to hopefully give it time to bring the quality up. At least that is what I’m telling myself why I wait for my golden ticket email from Ford.

Build:
Black Diamond 4dr Carb Gray
Sasquatch
MIC
Mid package
Tow package

@[ATTACH=full]144124[/ATTACH]
has your exact build...I saw it this past Saturday.. It is Beautiful...Worth the wait
Rus-T

Big L 65

Outer Banks
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
People are just ready to send it in there broncos already let’s go ramp production already with the tops and vehicles build

ilbastarge

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla X
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

So wait a second... all the "early adopters" who post every other day about their VIN, or the delay on their build, or "All you non-VIN'ers should stop whining already!"... sympathy for those guys?

Ha!

That's all 😁

I'm gonna go sit in my corner now and continue to stew over not having my Bronco 🤦‍♂️
First, you need these:

Secondly, and more importantly for once you get yourself controlled again, you'll need this:

frankk

Badlands
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lotus Elise
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Took the same route as the OP with a 7/16 reservation. Wanted to be in the pack but not in front.

I did the waiting game and got in on the first batch with four prior vehicles. Most were clean but one still has an issue unique to the first batch.

My only advice to our beta testers is don't let issues go. Get on the issue early and often.

I was complacent in the past. Others who complained and escalated right away had their issues resolved. I didn't because the manufacturer quickly stopped fixing the issue since it did not impact function or safety.

MorgansRun

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 330e
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My biggest concern isn't the wait, but rather the quality. Not sure how excited I am going to end up if I am a beta tester for the Bronco. Spending $45k for being a beta tester doesn't sound too appealing to me.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Spitrat

Spitrat

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
13 BMW 335is,15 Chev 2500 DMax, 16 BMW R 1200 RS
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

@[ATTACH=full]144124[/ATTACH]
has your exact build...I saw it this past Saturday.. It is Beautiful...Worth the wait
Rus-T
Oh I’m fully aware lol. My screensaver at work. As a sales manager of a Hyundai/Genesis store my GM gives me some weird looks. I justify it not being a direct competitor.
Ford Bronco The wait is unfortunately becoming bearable. 266B7460-8E0B-49FA-8D30-FE7307043111

NorthShoreBronco

Badlands
First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Badlands 2D, 22 BD 4 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don't care, send me my BRONCO!!!!! I'll have 3 years/60k for them to replace a defective hard top. I just want it!

stampede1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Personally, I'd take a bad top for a few months and be a test case if that means enjoying my Bronco. These tops tend to leak and whatever anyway, so it's just part of having a hard manual removable top for off road fun.
Sponsored