Sponsored

The wait is unfortunately becoming bearable.

Spitrat

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
13 BMW 335is,15 Chev 2500 DMax, 16 BMW R 1200 RS
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
As everyone on these forums continues to search for any relevant information on the Bronco my anxiousness to get my new Bronco has slowed down tremendously due to the hardtop issues. It really sucks for the you guys who have already received your Bronco and are reporting the horrible fit and finish. I just read the post about the guy showing the honeycomb structure showing through the top layer. Or the post about water coming through the airbag panel on the A Pilar. Yikes. This thing has been out for less than a month and for the guys with these problems how likely is it for them to have Ford quickly fix their issues? So for me with all of this it makes waiting for my 7/16 reservation that much easier to hopefully give it time to bring the quality up. At least that is what I’m telling myself why I wait for my golden ticket email from Ford.

Build:
Black Diamond 4dr Carb Gray
Sasquatch
MIC
Mid package
Tow package
Sponsored

Last edited:

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

True, but show some sympathy for these early adopters who are enduring these issues so you or I won't have to...... hopefully.

I'm sure Ford wants to fix their issues quickly, and I'm sure the company sees these threads and posts and wants to make concerns go away before a ton of articles are written.

However, what you don't want is for all hardtop production to shut down entirely which means these guys don't get a replacement quickly, but also means that we don't get a Bronco at all any time soon.

Personally, I'd take a bad top for a few months and be a test case if that means enjoying my Bronco. These tops tend to leak and whatever anyway, so it's just part of having a hard manual removable top for off road fun.

Big ragu

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
First Name
Aric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I agree, just give me a bronco. Im finding myself anxiously waiting for the new chicken nuggets from popeye's. Just thinkin about them juicy nug nugs who cares we gotta wait another month for our orders

Rcarpen22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Excursion 7.3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m driving around with an airbag fault that has been present since I drove away from the dealer. I expected to have issues with an early build and picked up a Ford extended warranty. But life is short and I am having some serious top-down fun with this Bronco. They’ll get the issues sorted and hopefully will really take care of customers, especially early adopters. Unlike some American car companies, cough cough Tesla cough…

Sponsored

usarms

Big Bend
First Name
Rory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Transit
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I sat poised at my computer on day of one reservations and pushed the buttons at exactly 8pm EST. Didn't count seconds. I didn't even watch the reveal first. Nuttin' honey. Been waiting since the first whisper of it being designed three years ago to buy a vehicle and still waiting. Sort of like being locked up. You can get accustomed to anything if you endure it long enough.

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don't have a plan B at the moment (Raptor ADM's are outrageous and the wait isn't any better) so it is what it is with this wait. Unfortunately we have to grin and bear it and hope against hope that these hard tops issues will be hashed. I'll have my Bronco eventually...(cough 2025)

OP
OP
Spitrat

Spitrat

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
13 BMW 335is,15 Chev 2500 DMax, 16 BMW R 1200 RS
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
True, but show some sympathy for these early adopters who are enduring these issues so you or I won't have to...... hopefully.

I'm sure Ford wants to fix their issues quickly, and I'm sure the company sees these threads and posts and wants to make concerns go away before a ton of articles are written.

However, what you don't want is for all hardtop production to shut down entirely which means these guys don't get a replacement quickly, but also means that we don't get a Bronco at all any time soon.

Personally, I'd take a bad top for a few months and be a test case if that means enjoying my Bronco. These tops tend to leak and whatever anyway, so it's just part of having a hard manual removable top for off road fun.
Nothing but sympathy. I truly hate it for them. It’s the only silver lining to the delay for me.

ChrisD

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands, 2021 Lincoln Corsair
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I actually waited a week or so for my reservation so I could let some other people beta test for me. Imagine my surprise when I got an e-mail from Ford that I was scheduled. Guess I'll help with the beta test.

I'm not complaining. I'm overjoyed.

I beta tested the Ram Rebel when it came out and after a few notable problems that Ram fixed, it's been a fine truck. But I seriously had everything from missing seat components that had to be installed, to electronics that did wacky things at random, to a complete cylinder head rebuild at one point.

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So wait a second... all the "early adopters" who post every other day about their VIN, or the delay on their build, or "All you non-VIN'ers should stop whining already!"... sympathy for those guys?

Ha!

That's all 😁

I'm gonna go sit in my corner now and continue to stew over not having my Bronco 🤦‍♂️

Sponsored

mcdoogs

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
13 Ford Focus ST, 21 Mercedes Benz E350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I made it bearable for me by dumbing my Bronco down by like ~$20k into a 'fun weekend truck' with almost no constrained commodities, and shopping for a better (for me) DD/road trip/tow truck (which I'll almost certainly have to wait for lmao)

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So wait a second... all the "early adopters" who post every other day about their VIN, or the delay on their build, or "All you non-VIN'ers should stop whining already!"... sympathy for those guys?

Ha!

That's all 😁

I'm gonna go sit in my corner now and continue to stew over not having my Bronco 🤦‍♂️
Well, maybe not all of them..... :cautious:

:)

geronika

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
53 Ford Pickup
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yeah the more I see about the few problems the easier it is to accept a later build. I do hope everything gets addressed quickly for all.

BradtheWelder

Base
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
The soft top with the prep package is looking better and better…
The wait is starting to get annoying. I changed my order to 4 door and soft top with a 2.3 in hopes of getting a build date. I however will not take off the sasquatch package for the lockers and larger differentials. Who knows if it will work. Fingers crossed

F OR D

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BD Green Machine
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

welcome to the early adopter/launch game. there WILL be issues esp early in the game
Sponsored