Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I didn’t get a assy line photo but here’s when I got it and almost a year later. 3.5” lift 37” tires, full ambient lighting added, flush mount tail lights,ditch lights, script badges, light up grill letters, relocated camera, grab handles, Mabett seat back covers, all weather oem floor liners, hammer built tail gate support, bushwacker, rocker protector/lunch weld covers, upgraded speakers and sub, winch, and a bunch of small things to make it mine.
Ford Bronco Then & Now: show your assembly line Bronco and current Bronco picture 004C3AF7-961B-4E3A-814B-F4DB2D1CDA36
Ford Bronco Then & Now: show your assembly line Bronco and current Bronco picture 13807056-B738-47E0-A7A3-FA772ED53D36
Ford Bronco Then & Now: show your assembly line Bronco and current Bronco picture 4B3E152A-235A-4514-AE84-927F6CB09C25
Ford Bronco Then & Now: show your assembly line Bronco and current Bronco picture 97DC9422-16B3-49A1-8CCE-9F5F61A57014

Last edited:

‘21OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Took delivery 8/13/21

2021 Badlands 2.3L manual transmission

Follow along on Instagram if you’re interested @kickin.horse

Zone 1 inch leveling kit
305/70/17 Nitto Ridge Grapplers
4 wheel parts fender flare delete
JTops Sunshade
Diode Dynamics backlit fogs
21 Off-road Ditch lights
JCR Ditch light mount
Lasfit 32 in light bar
Mini Bull Bar
Stubby Antenna
Mabbet Raptor Grill Lights
StickerFab Vinyl
21 Off-road Carbon Fiber Interior Trim
Rough Country Tailgate reinforcement
Oracle third brake light
Curt hitch receiver
Ford Door Seals
Ford Tailgate Table
Ford Floor mats
Ford Pinch Weld Covers
Husky Liner cargo liner
Mabbet rear Seat Covers
Mabbet Rugged Arm Rest Cover
EZ Flate MOAB air compressor
Gear America Tow Hooks
Gear America Tow Straps
Bad Bronco Skeleton Emblem (Sides and Rear)
…i think that’s it??? LOL

Ford Bronco Then & Now: show your assembly line Bronco and current Bronco picture 97DC9422-16B3-49A1-8CCE-9F5F61A57014

What do you mean By ford door seals? Did you find something to cover up the pinch welds that still allows the doors to close well?

blake_woody

Badlands
First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

‘21OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Sponsored

BudgetBronco

Base
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2003 Jeep WJ Grand Cherokee Overland
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Then
Ford Bronco Then & Now: show your assembly line Bronco and current Bronco picture Bucky Birthday

Now
Ford Bronco Then & Now: show your assembly line Bronco and current Bronco picture Bucky Now

SCBronco1

Wildtrak
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Lariat Fx4, 2012 BMW X3, 2011 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Canadian's don't receive pictures from Ford on their Bronco being built. I guess transmitting a photo North is too complex for them, so here's my "before" and current picture:

Ford Bronco Then & Now: show your assembly line Bronco and current Bronco picture Bucky Now

Well I live in the United States and got NO PICTURE or NO LETTER saying that they were sorry that I didn't get a picture. I did find one that is almost my build in one of the forums here though.

Sponsored

SCBronco1

Wildtrak
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Lariat Fx4, 2012 BMW X3, 2011 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ford Bronco Then & Now: show your assembly line Bronco and current Bronco picture Wildtrak Assembly line Pictur

Well, this isn't mine, but close . . . I have the Wildtrak matte graphic on the hood, but since Ford forgot about my picture I got this from one of the Share Your Picture Forums . . . Thank you . . .

I haven't done much in the way of major mods to my (wife's) Bronco since November when we got it, however we did do:

Mudflaps- Xipex Brand, they work with the factory running boards and Sasquash Package, at the time I paid like $119 for them, they are now on Amazon for $99.

Rough Country leveling kit, I like the stance much better now, and I don't think that it is putting too much strain on the tie rods, but time will tell.

F150 LEDS- the light bar on front, it was a good price, not road legal, bright as the noon sun and fit there on the bumper without blocking the front camera view to awful much.

Rough Country hidden 9300k Pro winch with hidden mount, I had it professionally installed because I don't own a lift. It looks great (IMO), pretty affordable and pretty strong. Overall, I am happy with it and the set-up.

Oracle Dashboard dashboard lighting, sorry no good picture at this point, you can YOUTUBE the Oracle SEMA show video to see it. Again, I had it professionally installed because I was there for the light bar, wasn't to much of a pain, wiring was very easy, the biggest issue that I am still having is that the bottom line of the fiber optic is darker because of the angles that it has to take to come out from behind the dash. I have called Oracle, which I will say was pretty great, the guy that answered the phone actually walked back into the shop while he was on the phone with me and took pictures of how they ran it in the shop Bronco and sent them to me while on the phone. Very helpful and great customer service! I will be adding the mirror cover ditch lights when they become available towards then end of January and I will post pictures then.

Also added a bimini top from JTops! Been to awful cold here in Myrtle Beach to really take advantage of it, beside the day my buddy and I put it on. Love it and it hangs out nicely under the hardtop with no issues.

I also have bought the tube doors, haven't put them on yet . . . winter and all . . . but looking forward to heading out to The Outer Banks this Spring/Summer and trying them out. My 12 year old refuses to ride in a vehicle without doors. He says if vehicles were suppose to have no doors then the designers would have designed them that way at the plant . . . he is 12 and thinks that he will fall out . . . to quote Charlie Brown, "Good grief!"

So that about sums it up, if you have any questions ask away. I am trying to keep it stock looking for the most part and add little things here and there that will fun to use without altering it's amazing lines. I do plan on adding the tie rod bracing before I take it for some hardcore off roading but Christmas bills got to get paid first. Drive well my friends, Wildtraks lead the way!

Ford Bronco Then & Now: show your assembly line Bronco and current Bronco picture Bronco 2

FloMoBronco

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

How high does the Gobi rack sit? And what's the wind noise like?
It's about 8inches high off the top of the windshield
How high does the Gobi rack sit? And what's the wind noise like?
Sure its about 8 inches high off the front windshield.....around 6 inches off the length of the MIC top.....wind noise is pretty significant above say 65 with the windows open.......closed up w the radio on it's not an issue.....no regrets, don't see many Gobis on 2doors....yet lol....cheers

coadr

Badlands
First Name
Coady
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Never got a production line photo but, delivery vs today.

Added:
  • Gloss black powder coated beauty rings
  • Safari Bar
  • Heretic fog lights
  • Hard top
  • Roof rack
  • Rokblokz flaps
  • Ford Performance exhaust
  • About 12,000 miles ;)

Ford Bronco Then & Now: show your assembly line Bronco and current Bronco picture IMG_0054

Ford Bronco Then & Now: show your assembly line Bronco and current Bronco picture IMG_0021
Sponsored