They are coming!

andrusoid

Base
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Outback, '79 2G, '89 3G, '92 5G White!
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ordered Oct 15 2021, picked up May 10, 2022

2022 2DR Base 2.7 Oxford White
No extra "market adjustments"

This Bronco has been an absolute treat, and I intend to own it well past its old age. In personal opinion, most, if not all the complaints (not faults, i.e honeycombing) I've seen are ridiculous and un reasonable. The entire roof and doors come off. It's not a fully loaded Honda Odyssey, it's a Bronco, after you realize this everything is fun. I've ridden motorcycles for several years and I get about the same smiles per mile driving the Bronco as I do a bike, but anyways, cheers and I hope you all get to experience it yourself soon.

received_1426434251139833.jpeg
Totally on the head with the complaints comment. Extra points for Oxford White and 2-door. I went Velocity Blue, which I love, but nothing is purer than the white 2-door.

Striping mine on Wednesday.

Ford Bronco They are coming! MyBroncoStripes
Sponsored

andrusoid

Base
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Glad you had a good experience. I also know many who don't have the same feeling as you. Just because you feel you had a solid experience doesn't mean others have to feel the same way.
I have seen several people who have flat out said they will never buy from Ford after this purchase. The reason those people haven't gone elsewhere is the nonrefundable down payment made as well as the time aren't spent waiting.
Before I get attacked I am reiterating other peoples sentiments. I hope people don't have to deal with long term holds and arbitrary dates given. Personally don't want people to get stuck on mud mountain.
I state an opinion and people vilify me for it. People don't need to agree with me but to belittle me for my opinion shows more on them personally.
Also I ask that you remember. You got your purchase at low interest rates. The people waiting are now seeing increases that are going to hurt a lot more than just time wasted.
All your points are valid, especially the interest rate. People made down payments at order time? Never seen that, but ok. I just did th $100 res, fee at my dealer and Granger. Granger just sent my check back for my canceled order. In retrospect, I might have left that alive to get my 2005 model.

d_bearhugs

Base
First Name
Dani
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base Bronco 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

All your points are valid, especially the interest rate. People made down payments at order time? Never seen that, but ok. I just did th $100 res, fee at my dealer and Granger. Granger just sent my check back for my canceled order. In retrospect, I might have left that alive to get my 2005 model.
Yeah I have 1k nonrefundable down payment on mine. I'm sure if I was really in a situation where I wanted to pull out I could go down and talk to them about allowing me to at least get $900 back since Ford only asks for $100 but I want to wait a little longer to see if things change.

andrusoid

Base
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yeah I have 1k nonrefundable down payment on mine. I'm sure if I was really in a situation where I wanted to pull out I could go down and talk to them about allowing me to at least get $900 back since Ford only asks for $100 but I want to wait a little longer to see if things change.
Mine came off Dirt Mountain #1, and now I feel lucky. Yes, I was a day one reservation, but I dig driving the Bronco so much I have to say "Wait for it". Just forget and move on. That's what I had to do. It'll show up when you least expect it. I am totally not a "look at me" Bronco driver. I just love the vehicle.

d_bearhugs

Base
First Name
Dani
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base Bronco 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Mine came off Dirt Mountain #1, and now I feel lucky. Yes, I was a day one reservation, but I dig driving the Bronco so much I have to say "Wait for it". Just forget and move on. That's what I had to do. It'll show up when you least expect it. I am totally not a "look at me" Bronco driver. I just love the vehicle.
That's the repeat statements is it's worth the wait. Glad you are enjoying it that much! Just going to sit tight and hope that 7/28 isn't the real date I get it but if it's as awesome as people say then a late bday gift will be fun.

Sponsored

andrusoid

Base
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

That's the repeat statements is it's worth the wait. Glad you are enjoying it that much! Just going to sit tight and hope that 7/28 isn't the real date I get it but if it's as awesome as people say then a late bday gift will be fun.
I obsessed over forever, checking the Ford site, 6G trackers multiple times a day and then finally just somehow got over it. Forget it, and it will come. Just all of a sudden like and you will be complete.

Baja71

Badlands
First Name
tw
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Stroppe Baja Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just 99’d mine. Hopefully some of you guys will move up a slot. Maybe next year they’ll have some semblance of quality and a manufacturing efficiency groove back. Or not.

mattymik

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Odyssey, 2023 WildTrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I just 99’d mine. Hopefully some of you guys will move up a slot. Maybe next year they’ll have some semblance of quality and a manufacturing efficiency groove back. Or not.
Sucks. Sorry to hear it. Honestly though I give you credit.

Bronco cat

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 Explorer ST, ‘19 GT350, ‘21 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I literally ordered a $30k base. (A hair over because I chose a $295 paint color)

For $30k Ford could have at least given me a gas tank larger than the Mustang, an actual tach, and a real parking brake. But those are just dumb design choices not QC issues.
What mustang are you talking about? My gt350 has a 16 gallon tank the 2dr is 16.9 and the 4dr is 20.8. Last time I checked those are both larger than 16.

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ordered Oct 15 2021, picked up May 10, 2022

2022 2DR Base 2.7 Oxford White
No extra "market adjustments"

This Bronco has been an absolute treat, and I intend to own it well past its old age. In personal opinion, most, if not all the complaints (not faults, i.e honeycombing) I've seen are ridiculous and un reasonable. The entire roof and doors come off. It's not a fully loaded Honda Odyssey, it's a Bronco, after you realize this everything is fun. I've ridden motorcycles for several years and I get about the same smiles per mile driving the Bronco as I do a bike, but anyways, cheers and I hope you all get to experience it yourself soon.

Ford Bronco They are coming! MyBroncoStripes
Well said, my bikes were sold a few months after I got my Bronco. It gives me a similar and safer experience and my wife enjoys it too!

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
What mustang are you talking about? My gt350 has a 16 gallon tank the 2dr is 16.9
Yeah, it's technically 0.9 gallons larger. But my GT gets 21 in town, and 26 on the freeway. So, I'm going to have to buy gas more than once a week in the Bronco. Really like that 34 gallon tank in the wife's Expy.
Sponsored