First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
While recently test driving a Bronco in Arizona, the sales guy told me he feels like the President of the United States when driving in the Bronco because everyone is watching.
Sponsored

AKBronc49

Outer Banks
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 F150,02 Excursion,06 Chrysler 300C,21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Secretly,(or not so much now that I said that) I'm looking forward to it. During the summer I drive our classic convertibles and go to car shows. I spend a lot of time talking to people who come up, it's fun and I enjoy it. I've also never had anything brand new, let alone a hot wanted vehicle. A friend had a Hummer H2 in '03, one of the first in town. He let me take it for a spin, I'll never forget all the people gawking and asking questions at stop lights...

jd-ford-hd

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘16 Explorer, ‘13 F150, ‘99 F350, '74 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I pulled in to my favorite micro brewery last weekend and a white Expedition slid in sideways 2 spots down.! Two attractive women hopped out almost yelling, "Sorry mister but we’re stalking you, we gotta look at your Bronco.!" I let them smoke it over, inside and out.! Same brewery, same day I watched 2 college games before I left and was oblivious to the Jeep group that had gathered outside at the yard tables after their group ride. When I walked out and saw all the Jeeps I just knew heckling would ensue.! Someone hollered as I opened the door, "Don’t tell me you bought that Bronco.!" I turned to respond and saw a 29 year old girl that was my daughter’s school mate grinning.! She owns a 4 dr Rubicon that she gets doorless down and dirty.! She was gushing over my Badlands and HAD to sit in it.! "I love it" she said over and over.! The rest of her group mostly sat in silence and grinned. ❤

Sponsored

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I pulled in to my favorite micro brewery last weekend and a white Expedition slid in sideways 2 spots down.! Two attractive women hopped out almost yelling, "Sorry mister but we’re stalking you, we gotta look at your Bronco.!" I let them smoke it over, inside and out.! Same brewery, same day I watched 2 college games before I left and was oblivious to the Jeep group that had gathered outside at the yard tables after their group ride. When I walked out and saw all the Jeeps I just knew heckling would ensue.! Someone hollered as I opened the door, "Don’t tell me you bought that Bronco.!" I turned to respond and saw a 29 year old girl that was my daughter’s school mate grinning.! She owns a 4 dr Rubicon that she gets doorless down and dirty.! She was gushing over my Badlands and HAD to sit in it.! "I love it" she said over and over.! The rest of her group mostly sat in silence and grinned. ❤
And then... LOL... ;)

Brocked

Wildtrak
First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Went to a car meet in Houston. Lots of love…until that red car showed up. :) It is a 3 million $ F40 so…
Ford Bronco They do attract attention F31E3A8C-659D-4DF3-B0C3-764D9D842150

Sponsored

Brocked

Wildtrak
First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Don’t hang your head. It might be the totaled Richard Rawlings rehab version. 😉
Unfortunately No, I’ve actually met the guy a while back. He owns at least 4 or 5 very rare and nice Ferrari’s. Each one has a colorful history and he drives the shit out of them. Very nice guy. Let’s people get inside and play around. Great car guy. I was the only Bronco there and had Lamborghini guys wanting to sit in it so I was happy. :)

1975U15

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-350 SD, 1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Unfortunately No, I’ve actually met the guy a while back. He owns at least 4 or 5 very rare and nice Ferrari’s. Each one has a colorful history and he drives the shit out of them. Very nice guy. Let’s people get inside and play around. Great car guy. I was the only Bronco there and had Lamborghini guys wanting to sit in it so I was happy. :)
Sounds like cool guy.

Washing rig today and had old timer pull up in style side ‘72 Ford pickup. Great looking truck. Gas cap had subtle sticker beneath it said “Coors Light Only”. He paid $6500 20 years ago. Not sure he knows what it’s worth now but tried to help him with where things are. Said he’ll die owning it.

Oogled over Bronco while I oogled over his ‘72 style side.Very cool.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Went to a car meet in Houston. Lots of love…until that red car showed up. :) It is a 3 million $ F40 so…
F31E3A8C-659D-4DF3-B0C3-764D9D842150.jpeg
I could have showed up with this and your Bronco, sadly, wouldn't have had a chance. Ferrari's are just bad... If you want to compete with a Ferrari (other than a Mondial)... Bring a Ford GT.

Ford Bronco They do attract attention IMG-20190701-WA0002

And I say this knowing that I purchased an OBX!!!!

mC.242

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Big Bend 4dr (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Been driving mine in San Diego for two months, aside from a few folks I really haven't gotten much attention to be honest. And I've only seen two in the wild outside of dealer demos. And that's fine with me!

Brocked

Wildtrak
First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I could have showed up with this and your Bronco, sadly, wouldn't have had a chance. Ferrari's are just bad... If you want to compete with a Ferrari (other than a Mondial)... Bring a Ford GT.

IMG-20190701-WA0002.jpg

And I say this knowing that I purchased an OBX!!!!
Ford Bronco They do attract attention 26130BE3-AE51-4AAC-BB1D-2F8EEDA39AD6

These were there too.The Gt owner has one on order too!
Sponsored