Debbie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Thanks, scrolled down after I asked...lol!
Sponsored

1Pixie

Outer Banks
First Name
Debbie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Sorry for the loss of your travel buddy😢, nothing like 'em; I know I will always have to have at least one to fill my 💜.

Sparkherd

Badlands
First Name
Sparky
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.sparkherd.com
Vehicle(s)
Lifelong Ford guy.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Great soundtrack!!!
You're purty good on geetar and pianny!
Ms Husky is pretty spry for 11 yo!!!
I had to put my lab down at 12 :(

BaseBronco_BC

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Base 4DR, 2015 Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Base
I've had my Siberian Husky since she was 5 weeks old. Having lived in Florida all her life (she is almost 11 years old), she has never seen snow. However, with the arrival of my Bronco and the Christmas holidays, all that changed. I'm terrible at editing, but I hope you enjoy it as much as we did.

Updated with photos and some equipment info:

Hi,

My roof top bag cost me $13 on Amazon around Black Friday! I absolutely love it. It kept everything dry and has the lowest profile of all these available soft bags at only 13 inches I believe. Perfect for camping gear. Here is the link.

My tent is a Napier Backroadz SUV tent. There are a couple of different versions online. The tent has a few elastic straps that connect to various points on the car to keep it secure. These suction cups also help a lot.

The tarp under the tent is a standard 10x10 Walmart tarp. The tent also came with a rain fly.

My car floor mats are TuxMats. You can find them here.

IMG_4560.jpeg

IMG_2910.jpeg

IMG_2921.jpeg

IMG_4414.jpeg

69333346174__5F56F7B0-7EE9-46FA-8614-AF942430EBC0.jpeg
I see that you have changed the tires. How is your experience with Yokohama Geolanders. What is the reason for swapping the General Grabbers?

OP
OP
gorgin4325

gorgin4325

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 6-Speed
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I see that you have changed the tires. How is your experience with Yokohama Geolanders. What is the reason for swapping the General Grabbers?
i wanted something bigger without a lift. I also had these same tires on my FJ Cruiser for a few years and used to run them at 5 psi while dune bashing in the desert. Sidewalls are very strong and they never let me down. Also great road manners on both dry and wet surfaces.

Sponsored

Trooper19

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Sasquatch 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The Bronco is the best for bigger dogs , a bit more space for pups and gear.I love the deeper doors than my Jeep JK.
This summer we did a 700 km road and trial trip. We had a full rig 2 kids and my wife, plus a 140 lb Trooper with gear for a day trip.

FB_IMG_1667963622153.jpg

20220722_190334.jpg

20221008_131418.jpg

Joemama

Outer Banks
First Name
joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Sonata
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Thank you.

There are 2 major issues when you combine that tent with the Bronco.

1) The rear of the car needs to be elevated by at least 4-5 inches to stop water from coming into the tent. I put my running boards under the rear tires after it started raining and that helped a little, but I needed more. For our next trip, I cut a couple of pieces of 2x8 to gain a couple more inches on top of the traction boards.

2) The tent only has one door, and it happens to be where the tailgate is. Instead of centering the tent around the car, I pulled it more toward the tailgate. That way, I could open the tent door, get in and stand between the tailgate and tent door, close the tent door, then maneuver around the tailgate to get in the middle! It's not ideal, but it was the easiest way to manage.

And here are a few minor tips:

1) If you are planning to use the back seat like I had my dog in there, you need some sort of suction cup to tie the tent to. If you don't use the back doors, it can be tied to the door handles. If you do use it, I got these off Amazon:

Ford Bronco THIS is why I got a Bronco 🐾 ❄️ 20221008_131418

2) If you don't have a roof rack, get some bungee cords and a few of these to attach to the front of the car and secure to the tent.

3) And lastly, to stop water from coming in during the storm, jammed a towel between the tailgate and the car.

My mistake was not doing any of this when I initially set up. By the time I made the little changes, there was already water in my tent. Live and learn!

I hope this helps.
did you have to use the roofpax accessory shown above when using the rooftop cargo bag?

carmigo

First Name
Carmigo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I've had my Siberian Husky since she was 5 weeks old. Having lived in Florida all her life (she is almost 11 years old), she has never seen snow. However, with the arrival of my Bronco and the Christmas holidays, all that changed. I'm terrible at editing, but I hope you enjoy it as much as we did.

Hi,

My roof top bag cost me $13 on Amazon around Black Friday! I absolutely love it. It kept everything dry and has the lowest profile of all these available soft bags at only 13 inches I believe. Perfect for camping gear. Here is the link.

My tent is a Napier Backroadz SUV tent. There are a couple of different versions online. The tent has a few elastic straps that connect to various points on the car to keep it secure. These suction cups also help a lot.

The tarp under the tent is a standard 10x10 Walmart tarp. The tent also came with a rain fly.

This is so wholesome. Im so glad your husky got to enjoy the snow.

kimmiemom64

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base

Hi,

I can't love this enough, but you gotta show that pup some REAL snow! Y'all come on up to the Hudson Valley and we'll really play in the snow! Beautiful dog, beautiful truck, life is good!

1014221650_HDR.jpg

Sponsored

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

Hi,

Ford Bronco THIS is why I got a Bronco 🐾 ❄️ 1014221650_HDR

This is the sweetest video ever. She was absolutely living her best life. So happy you two got to experience this together. Thank you for sharing this with us, and for being a part of the Ford family. :)

OP
OP
gorgin4325

gorgin4325

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 6-Speed
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

This is the sweetest video ever. She was absolutely living her best life. So happy you two got to experience this together. Thank you for sharing this with us, and for being a part of the Ford family. :)
Thanks, Ford :)

Bedawson

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Trying to order a badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This post is awesome, as everyone else said dogs, trucks and camping.. not much better then that.
love the maxtraxx on the spare. who makes it?

OP
OP
gorgin4325

gorgin4325

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 6-Speed
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

This post is awesome, as everyone else said dogs, trucks and camping.. not much better then that.
love the maxtraxx on the spare. who makes it?
X-Bull on Amazon

X-BULL New Recovery Traction Tracks Sand Mud Snow Track Tire Ladder 4WD (Black,3gen) https://a.co/d/i8HKLOh

Dwadeuru10

Badlands
First Name
Derrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Sonata, Santa Fe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

X-Bull on Amazon

X-BULL New Recovery Traction Tracks Sand Mud Snow Track Tire Ladder 4WD (Black,3gen) https://a.co/d/i8HKLOh

Did you just use a tow strap to mount them to the back tire? Or is it something specific for the traction boards?
Sponsored