First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F350. 2022 Big Bend (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
The likes and dislikes threads are everywhere. This is a self deprecating review of me after a week of Big Bend Squatch (It’s affected me).

There’s lots of stuff to notice out there in the real world. A greyed out Explorer had a really calming effect on those drivers around me. I’m guessing I kept people guessing. The Bronco is new, and I’m jumpy, and drivers are fing crazy.

The DP left me broke (not destitute,), and I want stuff. The parts collectors were smarter than they looked as they stockpiled stuff before the Bronco showed. I built a Cargo trailer conversion for the Bronco to tow, so I’ve been busy during the wait, but now I want stuff.

The look back as you walk through a parking lot is real.

Finding out you still need the pickup to go to the hardware store (damnit).

Finding yourself somewhere on the spectrum with CrossFiters and Vegetarians (nothing against either, even though they may not like me very much). “Hi, we’ve never met.” Five minutes later, “I just bought a Bronco.”

All other vehicles are really low to the ground.

Im officially a worth the wait hypocrite, getting impatient and buying off the lot (after waiting a year for my order). Dare I say, it’s worth the wait?
Sponsored

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Heh, I got a chuckle out of that.

The look back as you walk through a parking lot. Finding out you still need the pickup to go to the hardware store (damnit).
Solved that with a small 10’ utility trailer personally.

It was the “compromise” I had to buy for myself in order to quell the inner voices that said, “hey dumbass, a pickup would be a lot more practical for you right now!”

OP
OP

NVCowboy

Big Bend
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Heh, I got a chuckle out of that.

Solved that with a small 10’ utility trailer personally.

It was the “compromise” I had to buy for myself in order to quell the inner voices that said, “hey dumbass, a pickup would be a lot more practical for you right now!”
Yea, the cargo is still open enough to do cargo trailer things. Waiting on the hitch and wiring to come in. I bought some stuff.

h8n8

Outer Banks
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronc-Oh!
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Finding yourself somewhere on the spectrum with CrossFiters and Vegetarians (nothing against either, even though they may not like me very much). “Hi, we’ve never met.” Five minutes later, “I just bought a Bronco.”
:LOL:

Uncomfortably true.

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yea, the cargo is still open enough to do cargo trailer things. Waiting on the hitch and wiring to come in. I bought some stuff.
I'm not sure what your layout and usage is, sounds like a camper? Companies like Blackfish Fab make tables/beds/etc that fold up out of the way so the trailer is still useful for hauling.

Sponsored

Rspayde

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 C/O Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

BAMF topless roof rack for the soft top is going to be very useful for lumber runs once we hit consistent 60+ weather here is GA.

Seriously looking at a military trailer as it seems the people who spent tons on them during covid are unloading them at a rapid pace.

MnLakeBum

Outer Banks
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 Range Rover Diesel
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Funny cross fitters and vegetarian comment that I can appreciate after living in NorCal for 20+ years until 2018. I’m super happy to be back in MN where we have more deer than people in Cass County where our retirement home is. Population density is one human for every 54 acres and cross fitters and vegetarians are as rare as homeless people where the average high temp is 20º F right now.

My 7/20/20 reservation is now on a rail car so I might have it by the end of the month which is 24 months after I first ordered it. :)

Last edited:
OP
OP

NVCowboy

Big Bend
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I'm not sure what your layout and usage is, sounds like a camper? Companies like Blackfish Fab make tables/beds/etc that fold up out of the way so the trailer is still useful for hauling.
LOL. I still have the pickup for the 30 foot Travel Trailer, AND, apparently, Lowes.
Ford Bronco Thoughts - Week one 20220305_144731

As far as the Bronco's trailer, It's an open plan. I spent enough years using a horse trailer for cargo trailer things, I knew to design utility into it.

OP
OP

NVCowboy

Big Bend
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Crap the last pic is of the bunks when I finished that part and the galley was embarrassing.

Redemption

Ford Bronco Thoughts - Week one 20220709_163220

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Crap the last pic is of the bunks when I finished that part and the galley was embarrassing.

Redemption

Ford Bronco Thoughts - Week one 20220709_163220
Very nice, you don't need any tips from me!

2020FordRaptor

Wildtrak
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The likes and dislikes threads are everywhere. This is a self deprecating review of me after a week of Big Bend Squatch (It’s affected me).

There’s lots of stuff to notice out there in the real world. A greyed out Explorer had a really calming effect on those drivers around me. I’m guessing I kept people guessing. The Bronco is new, and I’m jumpy, and drivers are fing crazy.

The DP left me broke (not destitute,), and I want stuff. The parts collectors were smarter than they looked as they stockpiled stuff before the Bronco showed. I built a Cargo trailer conversion for the Bronco to tow, so I’ve been busy during the wait, but now I want stuff.

The look back as you walk through a parking lot is real.

Finding out you still need the pickup to go to the hardware store (damnit).

All other vehicles are really low to the ground.

Im officially a worth the wait hypocrite, getting impatient and buying off the lot (after waiting a year for my order). Dare I say, it’s worth the wait?
That's pretty funny.
Sponsored