Reaction score
Website
vasenev.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Went to the same shop and ask to retrain the sensors. Problem solved. Let’s see if it will repeat or not.
Sponsored

Lilhoss105

Wildtrak
First Name
Courtland
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MIC, Carbon Grey, High
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I put new wheels on Monday and everything was fine, but today, while driving the highway, all sensors suddenly went off, and I got this message: Tire pressure monitor alert. Has someone had this issue? Should I take the Bronco to a dealer? I wonder if it's the new sensors problem or the Bronco problem, as all the sensors went off simultaneously.

IMG_0122.jpeg

IMG_0124.jpeg

Has the issue been resolved? I had the same issue with my rig. New tires, everything was running fine and then boom disconnected from ALL 4 tires instantly (TWICE). But fire it up, drive a bit and it relearns the connection.

I had something somewhat similar on my ram after a battery replace, went on for about 500 miles before it finally stopped disconnecting.

OP
OP
evgenyvasenev

evgenyvasenev

Badlands
First Name
Evgeny
Threads
Reaction score
Website
vasenev.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Has the issue been resolved? I had the same issue with my rig. New tires, everything was running fine and then boom disconnected from ALL 4 tires instantly (TWICE). But fire it up, drive a bit and it relearns the connection.

I had something somewhat similar on my ram after a battery replace, went on for about 500 miles before it finally stopped disconnecting.
Yeah, I came to the shop and they relearned the sensors. I didn't drive too much since that, so let's see.

Hemisfear

Badlands
First Name
Bronco Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I had my both my right side tires show an error for a day, but it never returned and I chose not to worry about it!

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Had this happen today. Swapped tires and rims at a dealership back to some stock takeoffs. Been driving my short commute for two weeks. 20 miles into my road trip today though, got the error and all sensors disconnected.

Will continue on my trip and see if they reconnect on their own or if I gotta pull into a dealership and get it done.
Sponsored