Ram
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FORD BRONCO- 4 DR
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hi,

I got my Outer banks 4 door 2.3 L. Planning to change/upgrade the tires to 34inch and 1 or 2 inch lift kit while keeping the stock wheel. Any suggestion on where to get this done?
Sponsored

RCVBAF

Big Bend
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer, 2005 Ranger FX4, & 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I got the same setup done at 4wheel parts. They did a great job and they stand behind there work.

OP
OP

ram

Outer Banks
First Name
Ram
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FORD BRONCO- 4 DR
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thanks for the response. Did you got the crash bar removed ? Or it all just fit properly? Will you be able to share some pics. Thanks once again

Discount Tire

Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
discountti.re
Vehicle(s)
All Things FORD
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Hi,

I got my Outer banks 4 door 2.3 L. Planning to change/upgrade the tires to 34inch and 1 or 2 inch lift kit while keeping the stock wheel. Any suggestion on where to get this done?
If there is a Discount Tire in your area, store personnel can help with your tire/wheel purchase. They may have good recommendations as to who can do the lift in your area.

If you need assistance, I can help as well. Shoot me a DM when you're ready.

Reactions: ram

Lak34ers

Big Bend
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Hi,

Bilstein 5100 or 6100s. Height adjustable for now and future adjustments. Better ride and handling.

Reactions: ram

Sponsored
OP
OP

ram

Outer Banks
First Name
Ram
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FORD BRONCO- 4 DR
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
If there is a Discount Tire in your area, store personnel can help with your tire/wheel purchase. They may have good recommendations as to who can do the lift in your area.

If you need assistance, I can help as well. Shoot me a DM when you're ready.
Thank you. Will reach out if required. Appreciate.

FloridaBroncoPipeDream

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
You don’t need a lift kit. Just a 1 inch min level. Your tires on the front is your constraint because of the rake angle and a leveling kit will fix that. Take my advice and save some money. I plan to get a 1.25 inch level and 285/70r18

OP
OP

ram

Outer Banks
First Name
Ram
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FORD BRONCO- 4 DR
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
You don’t need a lift kit. Just a 1 inch min level. Your tires on the front is your constraint because of the rake angle and a leveling kit will fix that. Take my advice and save some money. I plan to get a 1.25 inch level and 285/70r18
Thanks. I was actually going through some details and came across the 1 inch level kit and how it exactly work when compared to lift kit. I will keep digging to get more information. Thank you

HPRBD60560

Black Diamond
First Name
Jude
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I got Eibach Stage 1 coil overs with Zone upper control arms. I believe max lift is 3". LOVE IT. Got it from Panda Motor Works.

OP
OP

ram

Outer Banks
First Name
Ram
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FORD BRONCO- 4 DR
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I got Eibach Stage 1 coil overs with Zone upper control arms. I believe max lift is 3". LOVE IT. Got it from Panda Motor Works.
Thanks. I have reached out to Pandaworks for a quote.

Sponsored
OP
OP

ram

Outer Banks
First Name
Ram
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FORD BRONCO- 4 DR
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thank you. Will reach out if required. Appreciate.
I checked on the discount tire website. Really impressive with the details shown online. I will definitely going to reach out to them or go in person and talk to someone soon.

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I would like a 1" lift that also levels the front. So basically around a 1" lift in back, and maybe 1.5" to 2" in front (for the lift and level). Does anyone offer this kit, without having to buy lift and level kits separately mixing and matching?

OP
OP

ram

Outer Banks
First Name
Ram
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FORD BRONCO- 4 DR
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I checked on the discount tire website. Really impressive with the details shown online. I will definitely going to reach out to them or go in person and talk to someone soon.
I would like a 1" lift that also levels the front. So basically around a 1" lift in back, and maybe 1.5" to 2" in front (for the lift and level). Does anyone offer this kit, without having to buy lift and level kits separately mixing and matching?
I reached out to Panda Motorworks. They have details on the website. Pls check and see if that helps.

OP
OP

ram

Outer Banks
First Name
Ram
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FORD BRONCO- 4 DR
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
adding few details to this thread. Ideally if you are looking to increase height for the Bronco, there are 3 options.
Option 1: Level Kit
Option 2: Lift Kit
Option 3: Coil over lift.

As we move up in the options, you get more stability and performance .The price too increases. Also an additional consideration for adding/upgrading the upper control arms. All 3 options require you to adjust/calibrate the lights and Speedometer. These are all maybe some extra costs or be included as part of the lift work (pls. check with the auto shop prior to taking the vehicle for work). Then you add the right size tires. Believe if you are going for bigger tires like 37' it also require an upgrade to tie rods.

All options are purely on individual choice & preference.

I am sure many of you are aware of these options, this is for those who are new and looking for info.
Sponsored