Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, 69 Bronco, Durango RT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just a quick question for my other bronco drivers do you wave to other broncos that pass you or no? I always wave and I have noticed that very few will actually wave back! I would like to know what everyone else does???
I wave, haven’t had anyone wave bad yet 😆 but personally I wave every time.
Sponsored

TerryVester

Outer Banks
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 C8 Corvette, Jeep Wrangler, Linlcon
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It’s definitely not a Jeep thing. My dad pointed out to me in the ‘80’s that all the Corvette guys had been waving at each other for decades and that was 40 yrs ago. And when I rode back in my 20’s pretty much all the bikers from cruisers to rice rockets would wave at each other.
I always wave to other vets.
Ford Bronco To Wave or not to Wave? vet1

cbrenthus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BadSquatch, '02 T/A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I always wave. I also converted to a SFA, moved my door hinges to the outside, and put rubber ducks on other broncos ;)

I’ve always waved at others when I had somewhat rare vehicles. I waved at other Sentra SE-Rs, S2000s, my first jeep from ‘07 to ‘11. I wave to other Firebirds as well. But after owing a Wrangler recently, I’ve been soured by the experience from every 5th vehicle on the road being another jeep, really don’t want to do it with the Bronco because they are getting nearly as common. If I had a Braptor, I might wave at other Braptors ;)

grayshadow

Black Diamond
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I always wave at others on the trail but mall crawlers, no way.

Valhalla

Badlands
First Name
Valhalla
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco,1996 Bronco, F350, JKU, MKZ, Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wave at modded 4x4s, always have, no matter the brand. IMO the "it's a jeep thing" came from things like the heat not working worth a damn...you waved at the other guy bundled up... in the rain because windshield wipers were a maybe at best. If you had a CJ that you wheeled most likely the windshield leaked...on your right foot... I wave at 4x4's that look like they wheel... they most likely are looking back..

Sponsored

Skip176

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I wave because I’m sociable and enjoy other Broncos but nobody ever waves back 🤷🏻‍♂️I came from owning Jeeps where everybody was friendly to back to owning a Bronco ( owned many early gen’s) where everyone seems angry or stuck up. Idk

JawnyBronco

Heritage
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

My Spouse keeps abusing me for waving to Like Minded Individuals(LMI) in their awesome SUVs but recently caught herself with an impromptu wave to a passing Bronco 🤣

She also noticed our HE-MAN got a 👍 from a passing Harley Cruiser today!!!
Sponsored