First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
a lot of us have gotten estimated delivery dates on the trackers with no shipped notification and others have had Broncos show up with no notifications
....and your point is...??? lol
Sponsored

nifty

First Edition
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Highlander / 66 GMC Pickup
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

When I called the Ford Customer Service line today the person I talked to said they couldn't give me a lot of information. Ultimately, it appears mine hasn't shipped yet, but should "soon", and that the person I talked to said I ought to have mine by the week of 8/9. Said that a lot of progress should be made that week.

No clue what that means... perhaps a big shipment of tops or some wait-and-see period ends... or perhaps the end of civilization as we know...

JIMBAD1

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 4Runner V8, 67 Dodge R/T, 71 Honda 750 K1
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes but you’ll know immediately when it’s shipped as well. The email and Fords scheduling for shipment is MAYBE delayed by 10 minutes at worst. There’s some that got emails at 2 in the morning. That’s when they got scheduled to ship.
Ford Bronco Today is my Blend date! 07/16 BRONCO BUILT.JPG
I

Thank you for all of your information. I just saw my update this morning with the delivery date and thought mine would be at the dealer by the delivery date. I am on both the 7/16 and the 7/19 threads. Your explanations are great and very detailed about the "Delivery" status on the 7/19 thread! I understand this process now and wish you could transfer all of the details from pages 163-165 to this thread. Although slightly deflated, at least I better understand where I'm at.

I quoted your last response because I don't know how to add the @Permaxyz . OK, I just figured it out, HAHA!

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/whos-a-7-19-build.18671/page-163

Sponsored

Permaxyz

Black Diamond
First Name
Rouge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ford Bronco Today is my Blend date! 07/16 BRONCO BUILT.JPG
I

Thank you for all of your information. I just saw my update this morning with the delivery date and thought mine would be at the dealer by the delivery date. I am on both the 7/16 and the 7/19 threads. Your explanations are great and very detailed about the "Delivery" status on the 7/19 thread! I understand this process now and wish you could transfer all of the details from pages 163-165 to this thread. Although slightly deflated, at least I better understand where I'm at.

I quoted your last response because I don't know how to add the @Permaxyz . OK, I just figured it out, HAHA!

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/whos-a-7-19-build.18671/page-163
This post was an emotional roller coaster lol kidding. Glad I can help. We should make a general thread of how the pizza tracker works.

nifty

First Edition
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

This post was an emotional roller coaster lol kidding. Glad I can help. We should make a general thread of how the pizza tracker works.
100,000% we should. At this point it's terribly confusing, especially for folks who's dealers are not communicating well.

I still have zero clue what's going on mine with it's still being "in production" with an estimated 24 transit days, but not estimated delivery... maybe I'm waiting on a driver or a full truck and won't get a estimated delivery date until the truck is full...?

Permaxyz

Black Diamond
First Name
Rouge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
100,000% we should. At this point it's terribly confusing, especially for folks who's dealers are not communicating well.

I still have zero clue what's going on mine with it's still being "in production" with an estimated 24 transit days, but not estimated delivery... maybe I'm waiting on a driver or a full truck and won't get a estimated delivery date until the truck is full...?
There’s another post I made in another thread that explains it. Depends on what your tracker says.

Sponsored

nifty

First Edition
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Turn your phone sideways. Mine shows N/A until it’s horizontal.
I wish that worked for me too! Sadly, I get N/A on my phone and computer, even when I turn both sideways 😜

OP
OP
CAD123

CAD123

Big Bend
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Hummer H3
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I wish that worked for me too! Sadly, I get N/A on my phone and computer, even when I turn both sideways 😜
Well my Bronco is off the train and at a holding lot in Atlanta waiting for truck to deliver it.
I just called the dealer (for the first time since my order) and he said my Bronco is currently on a train in Tennessee! Now just needs to make it to the FL Panhandle…
Well my Bronco is off the train and at a holding lot in Atlanta waiting for a truck to deliver it.

Oneand0

Badlands
First Name
Mario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Finally got my built notification and an end ETA of 08/31/2021! It was at an ETA of 08/16 until it disappeared earlier. I’m happy!

AF534390-B9FA-4710-88AF-7E8EF3CAD4AB.png

nifty

First Edition
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Finally got my built notification and an end ETA of 08/31/2021! It was at an ETA of 08/16 until it disappeared earlier. I’m happy!

Ford Bronco Today is my Blend date! 07/16 AF534390-B9FA-4710-88AF-7E8EF3CAD4AB
Congrats!

moejoe34

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Explorer Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@Permaxyz what triggers the "built" check mark with date on the tracker? And what separates "built" with the date vs "shipped" checked with it's date? If you have already posted can you tag me in that thread or direct me to the thread it's in? Kthx<3
Sponsored