Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Expedition 2016 Platinum, 2015 F150 Sport 4X4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco Top of the World & Hells Revenge in Moab with Bronco Badlands Bronco Top of the World 1

We stepped it up at Moad this time with a run to Top of the World & Hells Revenge

On the first day we ran Top of the World, a very challenging trail with 4 sections that proved to be very tough to work without a good spotter. Ran most of Top of the World in 4 Low but did get to use front & back lockers at a couple of the more challenging spots. These spots would be tough without lockers and being aired down to 18 psi. I did notice that there were other vehicles that turned around because of not having the setup to continue. I was running with a Jeep Rubicon with a 4-inch lift and 37in tires. I scraped more due lift and 35 in tires, primarily on the shock towers but I was able to do every obstacle that the Jeep accomplished. Overall, the Jeep guys were surprised by the capabilities of the Bronco and opened a few eyes. Top of the World was rated a 7 out of 10.

Hells Revenge another great trial with more of hard sand fin driving vs rock & chunk at The Top of the World. The entry is eye opening by climbing in on a big fin overlooking the staging area. The trail winds through the desert with unbelievable beauty across slick rock (Hard Sandstone). We stopped at Hells Gate and watched a few come close to tipping over, maybe next time. We also stopped at the Hot Tubs and watched UTVs trying to climb but no success. It was a great run, a lot of steep climbing and just as steep drops. The Bronco Badlands made the run look easy, ran primarily in 4 Low, and just used the back lockers on the real steep sandy climbs, had tires aired down to 18 psi provided a great gripping surface. Hells Revenge was a 6 out of 10.

Both trails are fun and breath taking and the adrenalin will run, I did pay attention to the correct lines and listened to the spotters and did not over accelerate and took the trails slow.

Ford Bronco Top of the World & Hells Revenge in Moab with Bronco Badlands Heels rev

Ford Bronco Top of the World & Hells Revenge in Moab with Bronco Badlands Hells rev 2

Ford Bronco Top of the World & Hells Revenge in Moab with Bronco Badlands Hells rev 3
Sponsored

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Great stuff (y)

Num Num

Wildtrak
First Name
Kirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota....
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Looks awesome. It is on my list for next year

BigSkyBronco

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited - '96 Toyota FZJ80
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@BBQBoy Totally agree with your assessment of the two amazing trails. ā€œBoth trails are fun and breath taking and the adrenalin will run.ā€
Iā€™ve run both trails in a Toyota FZJ80 as well as a LJ Rubicon. I havenā€™t had my Badlands long enough to get down there again with it but am excited to get there next spring. The proper line on ToTW is essential and he steepness and amount of grip on Hellā€™s is eye-opening. :oops: Glad you had a good adventure!

We stepped it up at Moab this time with a run to Top of the World & Hells Revenge.

Sponsored

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I agree down is worse, but my 2 door Bronco did it easily.
Oh, the Bronco isnā€™t the issue. Itā€™s the component behind the wheel. šŸ˜œ

Sitruc_btb

Badlands
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Top of World was awesome. Rough trail, couple spots I had to lock up, views are worth it for sure. I had a blast going up. We didnt take the loop down though. Pops in law said it's a bit sketchy.

Bike007b

Black Diamond
First Name
KH
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ford Bronco Top of the World & Hells Revenge in Moab with Bronco Badlands Hells rev 3

We stepped it up at Moad this time with a run to Top of the World & Hells Revenge

On the first day we ran Top of the World, a very challenging trail with 4 sections that proved to be very tough to work without a good spotter. Ran most of Top of the World in 4 Low but did get to use front & back lockers at a couple of the more challenging spots. These spots would be tough without lockers and being aired down to 18 psi. I did notice that there were other vehicles that turned around because of not having the setup to continue. I was running with a Jeep Rubicon with a 4-inch lift and 37in tires. I scraped more due lift and 35 in tires, primarily on the shock towers but I was able to do every obstacle that the Jeep accomplished. Overall, the Jeep guys were surprised by the capabilities of the Bronco and opened a few eyes. Top of the World was rated a 7 out of 10.

Hells Revenge another great trial with more of hard sand fin driving vs rock & chunk at The Top of the World. The entry is eye opening by climbing in on a big fin overlooking the staging area. The trail winds through the desert with unbelievable beauty across slick rock (Hard Sandstone). We stopped at Hells Gate and watched a few come close to tipping over, maybe next time. We also stopped at the Hot Tubs and watched UTVs trying to climb but no success. It was a great run, a lot of steep climbing and just as steep drops. The Bronco Badlands made the run look easy, ran primarily in 4 Low, and just used the back lockers on the real steep sandy climbs, had tires aired down to 18 psi provided a great gripping surface. Hells Revenge was a 6 out of 10.

Both trails are fun and breath taking and the adrenalin will run, I did pay attention to the correct lines and listened to the spotters and did not over accelerate and took the trails slow.

Great pic super fun trails.

IMG_6946.jpeg

lakesinai

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr OBX MIC 2.7 Rear Locker A51 Roast
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ford Bronco Top of the World & Hells Revenge in Moab with Bronco Badlands IMG_6946

Ford Bronco Top of the World & Hells Revenge in Moab with Bronco Badlands IMG_6946

Beautiful place! Someday . . .
I'd be quite nervous parking my car on that top of the world rock . . . Might drive right off the end!

Sponsored

RedHotLava

Badlands
First Name
Red
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

When was your run? We were there last Monday-Wednesday.

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Beautiful place! Someday . . .
I'd be quite nervous parking my car on that top of the world rock . . . Might drive right off the end!
Front camera for the win! šŸ˜

JimboSlice

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Outer Banks 2018 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

We did Hells Revenge last month. Sadly, not in my Bronco. We were traveling across country in the motorhome and spent three nights there. We rented a Suzuki side by side and followed a guide in the lead vehicle, just him and us. It was awesome! I've never done a trail anywhere near that tough. I am not sure if I would do it in my Bronco until I get more experienced.

IMG_0773.jpg

IMG_0768.jpg
Sponsored