First Name
Bo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor, Bronco Wildtrak, Maverick, Tesla M3
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
15% off Sale is back on and discounted shipping with code 99SHIPPING. Still unclear of which version works best with the Bronco Raptor, the standard version or the lifted version? I guess in short would the lifted version still work on a stock raptor? I plan to lift in the future.
Sponsored

JetG

First Edition
First Name
Jet
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Macan Turbo w/PP & 2016 911 Turbo Vert
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
15% off Sale is back on and discounted shipping with code 99SHIPPING. Still unclear of which version works best with the Bronco Raptor, the standard version or the lifted version? I guess in short would the lifted version still work on a stock raptor? I plan to lift in the future.
I contacted TopLift Pro and asked about the lift and Raptor height. It was recommended to use the stock height to see if it works. If there is any height issues they will swap out the lifted inserts and I would just need to send them back the stock one back in exchange. So I ordered the stock height as other raptor owners have done. I have 38's and collars going on so we shall see if it works with a minimal lift and not issues.

SRB_ Beach bum

Badlands
First Name
Rafael
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.lagniappeon30a.com
Vehicle(s)
1977 Ford Bronco, 2010 Jeep Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I contacted TopLift Pro and asked about the lift and Raptor height. It was recommended to use the stock height to see if it works. If there is any height issues they will swap out the lifted inserts and I would just need to send them back the stock one back in exchange. So I ordered the stock height as other raptor owners have done. I have 38's and collars going on so we shall see if it works with a minimal lift and not issues.
I just ordered and believe with the 65+18 ride elevation, I should be able to get my 2 door top off. I have a 3 inch lift w/37s and looks I will be able to lift the top 4 to 5 inches from resting position. Let’s see!

Ftchmup

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco, 20 F-250 Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I removed my Raptor top with the top lift pro… it kinda of works… the arms on the lift are limited on going under the rear portion of the top by the rear Raptor specific brace on the roll bar… 2 of us had to lift the top up and back about a foot or so to get it properly situated on the lift… I do like that it can be wheeled around but my experience is a good bit different than the video.., to be fair, the video doesn’t show a raptor… would like to hear if another raptor owner has had a better/different experience…
works very similar to the regular bronco top removal, bronco specific bracing is there, but in my experience hasn’t hindered the removal Much at all. It takes me 10 more seconds to eyeball it, then off it comes. JMHO

derichio02

Raptor
First Name
Bo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor, Bronco Wildtrak, Maverick, Tesla M3
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
How did it work with the Raptor and 38’s?

JetG

First Edition
First Name
Jet
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Macan Turbo w/PP & 2016 911 Turbo Vert
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
How did it work with the Raptor and 38’s?
I am sure it will work out as others have done it. Just need to build it and find time to take the top off and put the JTop on.
Sponsored