Sponsored

Tough to say no to my order that just came in.

ezapar

Wildtrak
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Wildtrak LUX
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

But I did.
The Wildtrak I have was hit 3 weeks into owning it after 19 months of waiting for it. That was on January 1 of this year. Almost 16k in damages. Mostly just the front bumper, a fender and lots of interior for airbags going off. I thought I wouldn't want it anymore after it had been hit and fixed. Nope, I'm pretty in love with it.
But I had an existing order that I changed to a not squatch, high package badlands back in March. Well, it showed up at the dealership this week. I just can't let go of my Wildtrak, I can't let go of the Sasquatch and the LUX.
Of course, they've marked it up 10k.

Ford Bronco Tough to say no to my order that just came in. Screen Shot 2023-07-27 at 9.51.25 AM

https://www.evergreenford.com/new-Issaquah-2023-Ford-Bronco-Badlands-1FMDE5CP2PLB71118
Sponsored

Ninjak

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 2021 Bronco Badlands 68 GTA
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Man, these prices. Wow! It seems the prices go up weekly. Glad I got my Bronco when I did. This is starting to get crazy.

OP
OP
ezapar

ezapar

Wildtrak
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Wildtrak LUX
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Man, these prices. Wow! It seems the prices go up weekly. Glad I got my Bronco when I did. This is starting to get crazy.
Right? And interest rates are through the roof. . .

HPRBD60560

Black Diamond
First Name
Jude
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
But I did.
The Wildtrak I have was hit 3 weeks into owning it after 19 months of waiting for it. That was on January 1 of this year. Almost 16k in damages. Mostly just the front bumper, a fender and lots of interior for airbags going off. I thought I wouldn't want it anymore after it had been hit and fixed. Nope, I'm pretty in love with it.
But I had an existing order that I changed to a not squatch, high package badlands back in March. Well, it showed up at the dealership this week. I just can't let go of my Wildtrak, I can't let go of the Sasquatch and the LUX.
Of course, they've marked it up 10k.

Ford Bronco Tough to say no to my order that just came in. Screen Shot 2023-07-27 at 9.51.25 AM

https://www.evergreenford.com/new-Issaquah-2023-Ford-Bronco-Badlands-1FMDE5CP2PLB71118
I feel your pain. I had my Black Diamond for 7 HOURS when I was hit by a teen rolling a stop sign. $18,000 in damage. When the order banks opened my dealer (who I told) called to see if I wanted to replace it. Welp, I didn't. She's in it for the long haul now.

Overcooked

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2D WT, 2021 BMW 540,2024 BMW X7 M60i
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I placed an order with bowen scarff and my WT is getting built next month. They also marked up their in stock broncos a lot, like 15K over, but these have been sitting
Sponsored