Mnext02

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hellcat
Your Bronco Model
Base
It’s the first order they’ve tried entering. I’m ordering a base w Sasquatch. They said when they go in to order it they can’t add Sasquatch and they had like 6 interior color options for base. They told me they think something is wrong with system and they will try to have it straightened out by end of day. ??‍♂
Sponsored

Bullitt

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2001 Bullitt Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Did you have a manual transmission in your build? If so, you can squatch with a manual until MY22.

Hornet

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
It’s the first order they’ve tried entering. I’m ordering a base w Sasquatch. They said when they go in to order it they can’t add Sasquatch and they had like 6 interior color options for base. They told me they think something is wrong with system and they will try to have it straightened out by end of day. ??‍♂
I went today to place my order and was told the system was down. They did take my build printout and said will email an order confirmation as soon as they can get it in. I signed buyer sheet and they didn't ask for anything down. I'm #23, their allocation is 30 with 90 reservations.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Mnext02

Mnext02

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hellcat
Your Bronco Model
Base
I went today to place my order and was told the system was down. They did take my build printout and said will email an order confirmation as soon as they can get it in. I signed buyer sheet and they didn't ask for anything down. I'm #23, their allocation is 30 with 90 reservations.
system must be overloaded and down. Let me know if anyone hears it’s back up. Thx

Sponsored

jernst8854

Wildtrak
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93 Bronco 15 Challenger
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I tried to order a wildtrack on Wednesday and. GM said they could not make any additional changes to it and it had to be race red. Then said they would call when fixed to come place my order.

I haven't heard from them yet

Fordmanbob

Wildtrak
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 4x4 supercrew, 2006 F350 4x4 superc.
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I put my order in Jan 10th. I'm not dealing with a salesman but with the GM. I have changed my order(adding and deleting) items along the way. He said ford will be pulling all orders from dealer verified order lists on March 19th.

L8apex

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus ST, '21 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Send them this....
Sponsored