Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wasn't expecting to be built for a long time, so haven't been following the conversations on tracking and now I'm a bit lost.

My dealer accidentally cancelled my order, but worked with Ford to get it resolved. I received a Ford email that my order was submitted, but when I log in to my Ford account it only shows the original cancelled order, not the new one. My dealer called to let me know order was being previewed. So my question is this...

Will I ever be able to log in anywhere to track process, or am I going to have to rely on dealer updates?
Sponsored

Panmort

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Outer Banks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I wasn't expecting to be built for a long time, so haven't been following the conversations on tracking and now I'm a bit lost.

My dealer accidentally cancelled my order, but worked with Ford to get it resolved. I received a Ford email that my order was submitted, but when I log in to my Ford account it only shows the original cancelled order, not the new one. My dealer called to let me know order was being previewed. So my question is this...

Will I ever be able to log in anywhere to track process, or am I going to have to rely on dealer updates?
You should get access to a different tracker once you receive an email with your VIN.

djwils17

Badlands
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4dr Badlands, Mercury Mariner, Audi A4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you don't have a reservation number any more you won't be able to go on line. You'll need to get updates from your dealer.

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
dodge charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

I changed my trim in the '22 reorder. If I go through the Ford website or the backdoor it still shows my original 21 order. I got scheduled for the 1/3 build week and if I go through the tracker in that email it shows the correct t build for my 22 order

OP
OP
HorizonHunter

HorizonHunter

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I changed my trim in the '22 reorder. If I go through the Ford website or the backdoor it still shows my original 21 order. I got scheduled for the 1/3 build week and if I go through the tracker in that email it shows the correct t build for my 22 order
I hope that works once I get a scheduled email (if I get a scheduled email). The complication is that mine was a cancellation and not just a trim change. But you give me hope.
Sponsored