First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Bronco eddie bauer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm just trying to save additional membership fees. As far as I can tell OnX Hunt will not interface with Android Auto but OnX Offroad will.
That I did not know, but it's good for a handheld. I don't keep up w/subscriptions for OnX hunt every year because I have the maps for the areas I generally hunt already downloaded to my garmin. They stay usable forever, just don't update. OnX offroad I just tried using w/android auto and it works just like google maps...very easy to use. I have offline maps of the areas I'm gonna wheel stored on my phone, so we shall see how it works this weekend (I already know where I'm going I don't have good cell coverage).
Sponsored

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would love to be able to use Google Maps off of an iPhone, but have no clue if that's even possible.

It ought to be, since I can use Pandora with the sound system.
Google Maps on an iPhone can be run on the SYNC screen via Apple CarPlay. That’s my primary Nav system for on-road use. Gaia GPS via CarPlay is my primary Nav for off-road.

Jdc

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have onx and I'm not a fan. Maybe it's because I live in the northeast, but one thing that annoys the hell out of me is trying to limit trails to 4x4. When I uncheck SxS and dirt bike trails, they still show up.
Sponsored