Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Palisade, Hyundai Santa Fe Sport 2.0T
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So...went on a last second trip to MI from NC. Family and I are about 100 miles from Wayne. Is it possible to stop by MAP and visit my Bronco while in production (in production with a sticker blend date of 5 Jan)? I figure the answer is a resounding no, but we may drive by tomorrow and try to get some pictures of the outside and whatever we can see from the vicinity. Is there anything "inside the fence" that we can try to check out?
Sponsored

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It would be cool if they put together a fishbowl tour that people could walk through... I mean, cool for everyone except the people who are just trying to do their jobs at MAP.

Maybe marry Farley?

HotdogThud

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mk6 gti, '21 MoarDoor
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Try to check out the sticker wall.

But if you do get a tour, you'd get the experience of standing on the same concrete that the Stig once did.

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

An emphatic NO.
No tours. No sneak peeks.
Nothing interesting to see.

Not really worth the trip just to see MAP ... just a big ol' industrial building. Everything is WAAY behind the fence.

The rest of the surrounding area is just abandoned commercial buildings from when the auto industry was big in Michigan.

The only reason I went was for a Bronco pre-release event at the dealership near the plant.

Tour the Henry Ford Museum of American Innovation , that was pretty cool. I wouldn't mind seeing that again.
You can tour the Rouge plant as well, I think they make F150's there.
https://www.thehenryford.org/

Gnomad

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base 2 dr, 7MT EG
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

They used to display rotating pre production Broncos on the dias out front. The Michigan Bronco club got an invite to the family day open house and we did get to see some of the facility and some Heritage builds waiting for their new homes, but no actual tour.
Sponsored