Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 1970 Bronco, 1955 T Bird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anybody have the part numbers for the trail sights?
Sponsored

OP
OP
TNcoupe

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 1970 Bronco, 1955 T Bird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Darcyjs14

Raptor
First Name
D’Arcy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Ford F250 Camper Special 4spd
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Since I was searching for this info, maybe someone else will find this update useful as well.

I was looking for the PN for the trail sights for my 2022 Braptor. The PNs above, when I put them into various Ford Parts search engines, kept coming back as not compatible with my truck. I know Ford revises/updates their PNs frequently, so I spent several fruitless hours looking for the updated part #s (yes, I could have called my local dealer and asked but I'm stubborn and irrationally irritated by how hard Ford makes it to find these parts, so I dug in. And won, though only after losing an afternoon better spent doing anything else than this.)

I found Ford's own OEM parts catalog awful to search, as there's no schematic version that I could find. Lakeland Ford, in Florida, has the best parts website I've found so far and prices are competitive (I don't have access to any discounts, so if you do, you can likely do better than I did, I'm still buying retail.)

The original Trail Sight part numbers have been superseded, so the current ones (as of 3/8/23) are now:

M2DZ9920038AA left side
M2DZ9920038BA right side

I found the schematic link from another post on this site, so full credit to user @Bongo Fury , as it was their post that resolved my afternoon searching frustration. My parts are now on their way to cerakoting about two hours away from Lakeland in Oviedo, Fl and will then be shipped back to me in Washington. Slowly my build progresses.

First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford F150, 2022 Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I think its strange (or I'm just out of the loop) that the part number on the actual trail sight is listed as m2db-20038-b but has been changed to m2dz-9920038-ba?
Sponsored