Sponsored

TrailRax Light Bar Support! What lights do you want on your TRMR Rack?

TrailRax

Badlands
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
TrailRax
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.trailrax.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It's great to see the excitement and interest in customizing your Ford Bronco's TrailRax TRMR Rack with various light bars. We often receive inquiries about which light bars are compatible with our rack, and we appreciate the support and feedback we receive from our community.

First and foremost, we'd like to express our admiration for Heretic Studio lighting. Their products have certainly gained a reputation for their quality and performance, and we understand that different Bronco owners may have varying preferences when it comes to lighting choices.

In the ever-expanding market of automotive lighting, there are a multitude of options available, and we believe it's crucial to involve our loyal customers in the decision-making process. After all, you're the ones who will be using these products, so your input is invaluable to us.

As of now, we know that the Baja Designs S8 40", Rigid SR 40" (with these brackets), and, of course, the Heretic Studios 40" light bars are all confirmed to fit on our TrailRax TRMR Rack. These choices have proven to be popular among our community, but we understand that the Bronco community is diverse, with varying preferences, needs, and tastes.

So, this is where you come in. We'd love to hear from you, the Bronco enthusiasts. What other 40" light bars would you like to see our TrailRax TRMR Rack support? Your feedback will guide us in expanding our compatibility options and ensuring that our rack is tailored to your exact specifications.

Feel free to share your thoughts, preferences, and recommendations here. Whether you have a particular brand or model in mind or unique requirements, let us know. We value your insights and will do our best to accommodate your wishes.

TrailRax Team
Don't Cut Your Adventure Short - More Than Just A Rack

Ford Bronco TrailRax Light Bar Support! What lights do you want on your TRMR Rack? DSC09268
Sponsored

Bronccoli86

Black Diamond
First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hey Trailrax,

Im new to the brinco community and was looking to get one of your roof racks for my 4 door in the future sonce its the really the only one to increase the weight that roof rack that can. I was looking around on the forums I saw it was mentioned awhile back that there was the possibility of creating hardware to help install KC hilights to the roof rack as those are also my preferred lighting setup as I don't light slim led bars. Is this still in progress or was it cancelled?

Thank you!

OP
OP
TrailRax

TrailRax

Badlands
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
TrailRax
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.trailrax.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey Trailrax,

Im new to the brinco community and was looking to get one of your roof racks for my 4 door in the future sonce its the really the only one to increase the weight that roof rack that can. I was looking around on the forums I saw it was mentioned awhile back that there was the possibility of creating hardware to help install KC hilights to the roof rack as those are also my preferred lighting setup as I don't light slim led bars. Is this still in progress or was it cancelled?

Thank you!
Hi Victor,
This is still something we are working on. We do not have them just yet. In the meantime, if you order the rack with the standard deflector, these brackets work perfectly!
https://coloradocanyonenthusiasts.com/products/underland-off-road-kc-pro6-for-prinsu-rack-mount

See @radmedia.co on instagram for an example of this!

Thanks,

BoverW

Black Diamond
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I may be cheap on the lightbar option.
I installed a LASFIT 42-inch bar. Their bracket is not the perfect fit but I made some changes and it works.

The gap between the light bar and the wind deflector causes quite some noise above 40mph, I inserted some rubber seal strips and it is quiet now. Now most of the wind noise are caused by the two side of the wind deflector ( the large gap between the roof rack and windshield frame)

OP
OP
TrailRax

TrailRax

Badlands
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
TrailRax
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.trailrax.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I may be cheap on the lightbar option.
I installed a LASFIT 42-inch bar. Their bracket is not the perfect fit but I made some changes and it works.

The gap between the light bar and the wind deflector causes quite some noise above 40mph, I inserted some rubber seal strips and it is quiet now. Now most of the wind noise are caused by the two side of the wind deflector ( the large gap between the roof rack and windshield frame)
Got pictures? We can try to figure out solving your wind noise issue asap!
Sponsored