PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
A good rule of thumb is the first thing when you look something up is the right answer.
if someone says “the city” #1 answer is NYC and if someone says “Tri state area” it’s NY/NJ/CT. Basic stuff to live by. Also if you ask someone from Long Island where they are from they are about the only people in the world that wont say the state (NY) they say “Long Island like it’s so special you should know where it is. Lol
To that effect... People from NJ just say they're from Jersey. Not New Jersey. Jersey.

Sponsored

TwinTurboStang

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Brodiak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Delaware Maryland Virginia? maybe
Who knows and that’s the point, it’s not a well known thing. In that area maybe people know that. But in the whole world people know Tri state area as NY NJ CT.
And I got to OCMD every summer for the last 20 years and I’ve never heard this DMV nickname.

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
leave it to the internet to argue over the definition of tri state area- i did assume there was only one and also used that label because this forum i posted it in is actually called "tri state". I do indeed mean NY area, as evidenced by my profile to the left of my post which states that i live in NY. I also can't deny that we ny'ers tend to see this as the center of the world. here's a funny map that demonstrates this- personally i love all of this great country and don't feel this way but it's still funny
1605182838978.png
As a former NY'er, this is entirely too accurate for its own good

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So back to the topic at hand, are we doing this meet-up thing or what?

Last edited:

TwinTurboStang

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Brodiak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So back to the topic at hand, are we doing this meeting thing or what?
Meet up and bitch about not getting these things till summer

Sponsored

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ram Rebel, '07 A4 Quattro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Once this roller coaster is done and we all get our vehicles, who's up for a coffee & broncos somewhere? by then hopefully this whole covid thing is over and we can put the tops down and compare mods!

Booze and Bonfires?

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

To that effect... People from NJ just say they're from Jersey. Not New Jersey. Jersey.
Exactly, we're the only state that can get away with it

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Slight hike for you tri staters, but how about we meet at an offroad park like rausch creek in PA?
https://www.rc4x4.org/

There's a brewery 20 mins from there, where we can have a brewski after we do the park. Also a lake nearby and we can tailgate it. I mean we have options people! This is a historical moment. The return of the Bronco. We should totally link up for a 1 time memorable thing

Of course we should choose a late date, like first weekend of October. Should be enough time for the first 3 days reservation holders to get their Broncos. Not too cold yet and we get to see the beautiful pennsylvania fall foliage begin to occur.

Thoughts?

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Slight hike for you tri staters, but how about we meet at an offroad park like rausch creek in PA?
https://www.rc4x4.org/

There's a brewery 20 mins from there, where we can have a brewski after we do the park. Also a lake nearby and we can tailgate it. I mean we have options people! This is a historical moment. The return of the Bronco. We should totally link up for a 1 time memorable thing

Of course we should choose a late date, like first weekend of October. Should be enough time for the first 3 days reservation holders to get their Broncos. Not too cold yet and we get to see the beautiful pennsylvania fall foliage begin to occur.

Thoughts?
You had me at Breweries and its only a 2 and half hour trip from me. Cant wait
Sponsored