Sponsored

ferbm

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Couple SUVs, couple clunkers, one sweet ride.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Afterthought Motors.
Sponsored

Budewr

Raptor
First Name
Ali
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Yukon
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
as i slowly see more comments i guess the new flares are basically a hate it or like it thing

i used to not like this rig at all and everything about it felt unfinished to me,

but now im selling my 4 door wildtrak to get me this bad boy, it needs some time getting ur eyes used to it, and oh boy its beautiful

skhubbard93

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Badlands, '01 Z8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

When you are wheeling you get the open feeling without your wife or kids falling out when you’re doing stupid things. Also helps to keep arms and legs in when getting tippy and close to trees. I prefer them over going doorless in my Jeep on the street. Not sure if It’s psychological or I just want it as an arm rest
So... they are just like the safety bars on an amusement park ride. "For the safety of all guests, please keep your arms and legs inside the ___ at all times. Enjoy the ride!"

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Coming soon the Jurassic Park Edition.

BR0NCO

Raptor
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Audi
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
So... they are just like the safety bars on an amusement park ride. "For the safety of all guests, please keep your arms and legs inside the ___ at all times. Enjoy the ride!"
Exactly. You will be suprised how much the instinct to stick your leg out when getting tippy, or arm out to push off a tree that’s getting close, kicks in. Spiderweb Shade and others will probably make a mesh cover you can install to cut down some of the turbulence and mud coming in

Sponsored

staylormade

First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
First, these need to be shown with the roof off. Otherwise it conjures up the idea of a preschooler choosing their own outfit for the day.

Second, am I the only one who looks at these and sees the safety bars from an amusement park ride? Then again, maybe that's the idea...
I also see the amusement park - - roller coaster safety bars type look. But I still like them.

LSBronco13

Wildtrak
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
They're not "Raptor" tube doors, they're the same tube doors they've been teasing for over a year now, but are still not available.
Second That. I had them in my first order and now nothing. Why are they promoting something not available to order as a FRAUD...FORD product ?

Crazycactus

Raptor
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 F250, 1993 Bronco XLT, 2013 F-150 Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Second That. I had them in my first order and now nothing. Why are they promoting something not available to order as a FRAUD...FORD product ?
I have a fully loaded Badlands scheduled to be built the week of April 18th, and the tube doors are on my DORA and show in my Ford account. Only time will tell if they get shipped with my Bronco.

RWBigBend21

Big Bend
First Name
Ric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ridgeline RTL
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I understand that folks want the performance but it is seriously the worst looking bronco
Those Raptor fender flares are hideous. I don’t get what’s the appeal, they don’t look right at all? If they did a two color tone, half of it matching or something slightly wider but not such a gimmicky bolt on ?

Reactions: Jdc

ScorpydJim

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 3500 ram trx
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Those Raptor fender flares are hideous. I don’t get what’s the appeal, they don’t look right at all? If they did a two color tone, half of it matching or something slightly wider but not such a gimmicky bolt on ?
Yea, the took the ugliest thing off a Tacoma and made it even uglier!