Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Fellow Tucsonan here.

4 Door Carbonized Gray Badlands ordered
2.3L, manual transmission.
Hardtop, Mid package with Optional wheels.

Definitely looking forward to Bronco viewing event at Jim Click. Any idea what trim models will be on hand?
The ones in Phoenix are the usual 4-door ones. But somebody in Colorado claimed the 2-door will be going to.NM and then AZ. I hate to get my hopes up, but I would absolutely love to see a 2-door!
Sponsored

TJconvert2.7

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I thought this was gonna be about Hyundais ☹

Rockdawg84

Badlands
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 4RUNNER, 96 F350 CC 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Definitely looking forward to Bronco viewing event at Jim Click. Any idea what trim models will be on hand?
I was at the Scottsdale event today and was told the same rigs wouldbe in tucson at Jim click. Black Outer Banks with 2.7 and lux. And a cactus grey, black diamond 2.3 7speed both with soft tops. My wife and I will be at the Jim Click event Monday afternoon.

OP
OP
RBF 1401

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yay, Broncos on Monday!!!

Any guesses on hotels they might stay? And will they come to town Satuday night? or not until Sunday night?

OP
OP
RBF 1401

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Any of you with orders at Jim Click or Holmes Tuttle...

Please let us know if they tell you when they get a demo in. As a Granger buyer I feel a little guilty calling them. Even though one or both of them will make a bunch money off of me with service and accessories.😁

Sponsored

Rockdawg84

Badlands
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Any of you with orders at Jim Click or Holmes Tuttle...

Please let us know if they tell you when they get a demo in. As a Granger buyer I feel a little guilty calling them. Even though one or both of them will make a bunch money off of me with service and accessories.😁
My order is with Holmes Tuttle. I got a text today that they hope to have their demo come in by mid July. I look forward to seeing it again as I saw them in person at both San tan Ford and Jim click when they came through AZ.

Azfordman

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 F150 Lightning
Your Bronco Model
Base
New to the forum and wanted to introduce myself. It's great to see Tucson represented here. Not new to town, born and raised. Went to high school in Marana in the 80's. I have a July 2020 reservation for a 2 door Base, Shadow Black, 2.7/10 speed, Sasquatch, with the HD front bumper. Not sure when it will be built, but based on allocations I am not expecting anything until at least 2023......

Rockdawg84

Badlands
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

New to the forum and wanted to introduce myself. It's great to see Tucson represented here. Not new to town, born and raised. Went to high school in Marana in the 80's. I have a July 2020 reservation for a 2 door Base, Shadow Black, 2.7/10 speed, Sasquatch, with the HD front bumper. Not sure when it will be built, but based on allocations I am not expecting anything until at least 2023......
Welcome!! Glad to have another Tuconan and Marana grad on board

Rockdawg84

Badlands
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

well my bronco was built yesterday 12-1-21 and should be delivered around Christmas. Extremely excited.

Sponsored
OP
OP
RBF 1401

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

well my bronco was built yesterday 12-1-21 and should be delivered around Christmas. Extremely excited.
Is Holmes Tuttle adding ADM or any other dealer add-ons?

Hey19

Badlands
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands 2dr 7spd, 1966 A code Mustang coupe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
St. Joseph’s hospital 1967
Canyon del Oro class of 85
Currently in New Mexico but will be keeping tabs on you all.
Maternal aunts and uncles attended Sunnyside

Azfordman

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 F150 Lightning
Your Bronco Model
Base
Congrats! Nice thing about Tucson is that it's still warm enough to go topless as the Bronco was intended to do. Do we as a group have any idea how many Broncos have actually been delivered to Tucson? I get the impression from my dealer it has only been around a dozen.

Rockdawg84

Badlands
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Congrats! Nice thing about Tucson is that it's still warm enough to go topless as the Bronco was intended to do. Do we as a group have any idea how many Broncos have actually been delivered to Tucson? I get the impression from my dealer it has only been around a dozen.
I would say that somewhere between a dozen and 20. I’ve seen 6 in the wild. But I know that Holmes Tuttle has delivered at least 10 and I know of 2 in town that we’re bought in Nogales and one in Scottsdale so we are growing.

By the way if you are on Facebook I created a “Tucson Broncos” group. Come join us we currently have 3 members. Lol
Sponsored