Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have seen many videos showing the camera automatically comes on in certain goat modes. Can you turn the camera off while in the goat mode or are you locked into having the camera on? If this has already been answered (I couldn’t find it) please let me know.
Sponsored

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
When I rode in the OBX at Supercell East the driver said you are stuck in the camera mode on the screen if you are in the off road/GOAT modes. Once we got back on the highway and he turned it off, the screen went back to the normal home mode.

OP
OP
MattyAg

MattyAg

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

When I rode in the OBX at Supercell East the driver said you are stuck in the camera mode on the screen if you are in the off road/GOAT modes.
That sucks. How do you change your music?

Sponsored
OP
OP
MattyAg

MattyAg

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Good question. Maybe there is a way to change it and the driver just thought you couldn’t. Who knows.
I know there is a camera button on the dash, but have not seen or heard of anyone pushing it while in goat mode to get out of the camera setting.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I could have sworn I remember seeing a ride along video where the driver was attempting to demonstrate all the camera modes but accidentally returned to the main screen, and fumbled for a second trying to get back into the camera view…

…this may be a completely fabricated memory though.

🤔

OP
OP
MattyAg

MattyAg

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I could have sworn I remember seeing a ride along video where the driver was attempting to demonstrate all the camera modes but accidentally returned to the main screen, and fumbled for a second trying to get back into the camera view…

…this may be a completely fabricated memory though.

🤔
This is my only problem with not letting anyone drive the Bronco before deliveries start happening. We don’t know what we don’t know. I like the camera functionality off road, but I’m sure there will be times I would like to turn it off. Just hope that’s actually an option.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is my only problem with not letting anyone drive the Bronco before deliveries start happening. We don’t know what we don’t know. I like the camera functionality off road, but I’m sure there will be times I would like to turn it off. Just hope that’s actually an option.
If you’re driving around and don’t want the camera views visible, just close your eyes.

I’m really sick of always being the one having to solve everyone’s problems around here.

;)

Corsair

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You’ve got to be able to get out of the cameras, it’d be beyond asinine otherwise. Just from a practical standpoint it’d make sense to be able to check the maps without having to fiddle with drive modes.

Sponsored

Corsair

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you’re driving around and don’t want the camera views visible, just close your eyes.

I’m really sick of always being the one having to solve everyone’s problems around here.

;)
It is completely irresponsible to suggest one close there eyes while driving, much more sensible to just place a paper bag over one’s head, or to utilize some sort of blindfold...

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It is completely irresponsible to suggest one close there eyes while driving, much more sensible to just place a paper bag over one’s head, or to utilize some sort of blindfold...
my friends said something similar to me, however they were very, very specific that it be a plastic bag...

wbrainbow

Black Diamond
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 C-10, 2022 Black Diamond, 2007 Harley Davidso
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I remember one video where the screen has several touch buttons on the top of the display. It switched through different views but I’m not sure if one switched the camera off.
Sponsored