1986Bronco

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 V90 T6 Polestar, 2018 4Runner, 1990 Pao
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

i am getting depressed. first going through ADV BS for over 2 years and now Im all i

todd, any updates on the timing of the increased production and updated delivery scheduled based on that. Im originally a 8-19 shipment date, but i figure with the new molds that date should move up quite a bit.
i am getting depressed. first going through ADV BS for over 2 years and now Im all i

todd, any updates on the timing of the increased production and updated delivery scheduled based on that. Im originally a 8-19 shipment date, but i figure with the new molds that date should move up quite a bit.
Anything about these pinhole? Crickets here...

OP
OP
Turn Offroad

Turn Offroad

First Edition
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

BeerRunner

Badlands
First Name
LUKE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We reached out to @BeerRunner today (we have his info from his order) and are working to address this with him directly (y)
I told Todd I'll wash it soon and see what happens.. pretty sure it will be unnoticeable once all of the gel protectant oils are off. Guess same goes if I were to ArmorAll it too. They look like pin holes, but more likely shallow air bubbles from the paint or sealant Is my best guess.

Sponsored

PEGB

Badlands
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Eruption Green Badlands Sasquatch Hardtop 4 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

TURN Todd

Outer Banks
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
HARDTOP IN STOCK IN NORMAN, OK

Good morning. If anyone in the Norman, OK area needs a hardtop give this guy a call. He has one in stock because his customer canceled.

Premier Auto Solutions
Brian Baxter 405-928-4151
[email protected]

Last edited:

BeerRunner

Badlands
First Name
LUKE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I told Todd I'll wash it soon and see what happens.. pretty sure it will be unnoticeable once all of the gel protectant oils are off. Guess same goes if I were to ArmorAll it too. They look like pin holes, but more likely shallow air bubbles from the paint or sealant Is my best guess.
Ford Bronco Turn Offroad | Aftermarket Hard Top NOW AVAILABLE IMG_4602

A few minutes of the foam cannon did the trick for the splotches

Sponsored

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco Turn Offroad | Aftermarket Hard Top NOW AVAILABLE IMG_4602

A few minutes of the foam cannon did the trick for the splotches
This is a trippy picture... This would be a cool Bronco vinyl wrap :ROFLMAO:

BoverW

Black Diamond
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just installed my DIY headliner. Lol. My first try, lots of trials and errors, not perfect, but enjoy what I learned during the process.

Finally it is a four piece design because I have to take the targa off if I want the front two as one. Interesting that the rear two latches are not symmetric, the passenger side is more close to the roll bar.

The headliner is made by vinyl, evam foam sheet and some heat insulation layer, back frame is supported by a few thin wood strips.

Eva foam sheet and heat insulation are from other projects. Three 24×60 sheet can cover the whole top. Then I find some cheap vinyl ($6 a yard is not bad) from a local Joann store. Adhesive and velcro are more expensive than I thought. Contact cement works the best, 3M 90/77, not so mich. Hope it holds.

Now AC definitely works better now, sound reduction? Wind noise is better, road noise about the same.
20240430_090308.jpg
20240503_124459.jpg

dlpanda

Wildtrak
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Question for those that have installed. How far does your tailgate need to be opened to open the window? I installed mine and it fits great, but I have to open my tailgate to almost 90deg to open the window.

BeerRunner

Badlands
First Name
LUKE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Question for those that have installed. How far does your tailgate need to be opened to open the window? I installed mine and it fits great, but I have to open my tailgate to almost 90deg to open the window.
90 for me
92 for me

IMG_4650.jpeg