Cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

The retractable soft top (a la sky view for jeeps) option is really what I am waiting for.

From these photos it looks like that would be a completely different top. Are y’all still planning to do that at some point?
For a "one touch sky view" style top this will be a totally different project but we expect it would go much faster now that we have something solid to modify and work off of to design it.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Turn Offroad

Turn Offroad

First Edition
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

How textured we talking? Is smooth finish harder to accomplish?

I get why folks have hard-ons for “no logos” - I debadge and make that type of stuff as low key as possible. Every topper out there has a logo of some sort. Perhaps having the inlay is a way to keep your top advertised…but, I agree not ideal. Can you post a close up - maybe it’s a tasteful design?
We will be posting photos for reference as a close up of the finish and the logo later on this thread.

woodsman44

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Shortly after we begin shipping the hard tops we will be offering some options to replace the logo with billet aluminum pieces anodized black to match the roof rack anchor points. We want to provide customers with the ability to customize the top with their own style and we plan on having a lot of fun designing and sharing ideas on what to offer.

That'll be another thread shortly down the road but we totally respect the idea of not running logos and want to make that an option for customers.

What a fantastic company, stellar communication!

OP
OP
Turn Offroad

Turn Offroad

First Edition
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I know you said the final finish is not depicted, but will it be available in white? Or at least paintable without looking like birdshit? If it is available in white, I will buy one right now.

Also what is your distribution looking like? Direct shipping costs to the buyer or will you sell through a local distribution network?
We plan to make the top available in black, white, and primer/ paintable.

The shipping cost to a local shop will be around $100 cheaper if they have a forklift to unload the top. Both options will be available.

TEAMSLO

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
23' Bronco 2.7 4d Oxford White & 22' JLURD
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Unless I misunderstood, is the top modular with options coming in the future? Or will there be completely different variants to choose and purchase from down the road.

I ask due to the what if I purchase a HT, then a few months later you release another variant that I would have preferred.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Turn Offroad

Turn Offroad

First Edition
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Unless I misunderstood, is the top modular with options coming in the future? Or will there be completely different variants to choose and purchase from down the road.

I ask due to the what if I purchase a HT, then a few months later you release another variant that I would have preferred.
This top is designed to be upgradeable over time and we plan to make those upgrades available for this model.

There is always a possibility that further down the road we will introduce entirely new options that wouldn't be upgradeable from this model but there is nothing in the works at the moment.

MrGreen55

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
toyota scion xb
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Turn Offroad once we get the top could we install lights were the holes are at back of the top?
Ford Bronco Turn Offroad | Aftermarket Hard Top NOW AVAILABLE 6-

Any chance there will be option add a chaser light to the hard top later done the line?

Last edited:
OP
OP
Turn Offroad

Turn Offroad

First Edition
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

@Turn Offroad once we get the top could be install lights were the to holes are at back of the top?

Any chance there will be option add a chaser light to the hard top later done the line?
Those are actually 2 of the products at the top of the R&D list.

-3rd Brake light/ chase light
-Lights that mount to the hinges & lights to mount off of the rack anchor points on the sides

Sponsored

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

With the added weight of this hard top, will it work with a TopLift Pro? Will it be offered only with the removable front row top, or is there a removable 2nd row option too (similar to OEM)?

OP
OP
Turn Offroad

Turn Offroad

First Edition
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

We should also mention here that if you're interested in being one of the first to purchase our hard top and want to be sure to get in line please email [email protected] with your email, phone number and address.

We have a list going and once the tops are available we will be calling customers on that list in order to offer them the opportunity to purchase.

No deposit is required.

SubmarineNuke

Wildtrak
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twitch.tv
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

but why slant? :(

Bird Dog Off Road

Badlands
First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands w/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey guys,

We are thrilled to announce a monumental milestone for Turn Offroad – the unveiling of our highly anticipated hard top prototype for the 2021+ Ford Bronco! Your enthusiasm and patience have been instrumental in this journey, and we are delighted to share this exciting news with our incredible community.

Please note: The images we're revealing today depict an early version of our hard top, lacking the final coating, hardware, hinges, and other refinements. Despite this, our prototype is already proving to be a game-changer in the industry!

Let me highlight the exceptional features that make our hard top stand out:

1. Superior Fitment and Reduced Road Noise: Our meticulously crafted 2-piece hard top ensures a seamless integration with your Ford Bronco, offering an unparalleled fitment. Bid farewell to bothersome road noise, thanks to a comprehensive sound deadening interior liner that covers the entire cabin, not just select spots like the OEM deadener.

2. Billet Aluminum Rack Mounts: The OEM design essentially uses two glued together panels as a rack mounting point. Our hard top boasts inset 6061 anodized aluminum anchor points at the OEM locations. This innovative approach enhances strength significantly, allowing you to mount any roof rack designed for the OEM hard top. It paves the way for future accessories and the option to reinforce mounting points internally with a "high load" kit, ensuring maximum stability.

3. Slant Back Design: The sleek slant back design not only adds a touch of style to the rear but also incorporates a spoiler, reinforcing the rear portion of the top for added strength and rigidity.

4. Unmatched Strength and Longevity: Our hard top is approximately 1.5 times heavier than the OEM version, enhancing its robustness and durability. Built using time-tested methods and materials from our product engineering background with Jeep hard tops, our design ensures enduring strength, with 25-year-old tops in perfect condition serving as a testament.

5. Future-Ready Accessories: We are committed to expanding your off-roading experience. Our hard top is designed to accommodate a variety of future accessories, including racks, vented/openable windows, a panoramic moon roof, dome lights, overhead consoles, and more!

In addition to groundbreaking performance, we understand the significance of affordability. Based on extensive research and costing analysis, we have set the Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) for our hard top at $4499. We anticipate commencing product shipments in mid to late December.

We express our deepest gratitude for your support and patience throughout this journey. Your passion drives our pursuit of excellence.

Stay tuned for updates as we refine the prototype to meet Turn Offroad's renowned standards. We are dedicated to delivering a superior product that exceeds your expectations.

If you'd like to check subscribe to our mailing list for updates please click here.

We're sure there will be a lot of questions! We will try to answer everyone here on the forum but feel free to email us at [email protected] and we will definitely get back to you.

This looks very nice!

OP
OP
Turn Offroad

Turn Offroad

First Edition
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

With the added weight of this hard top, will it work with a TopLift Pro? Will it be offered only with the removable front row top, or is there a removable 2nd row option too (similar to OEM)?
Thanks for the questions!

The Toplift Pro should work just fine with it.

The top will only be offered with a removable front targa as shown in the photos.
Sponsored