Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You must of got a bad one. I have had them on three different rigs over the last 20 years and they have held up very well.
Nah, common issue. All over the forums. Friend's cracked in the same place. Maybe you didn't have it long enough or climate but they all crack in time at the hinges. Loved mine until then.
Sponsored

HOSSMAN

Badlands
First Name
HOSS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands, 2022 BMW X3 M-SPORT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Love the idea of vent windows some have mentioned. Offer it in colors with smooth texture and make one like Jeep has with the sky top. I'd love to be able to leave the top on and open the center section. We rented a Rubicon up in Colorado last year and my wife thought that was the cats a$$ and loved the feature.
Ford Bronco Turn Offroad | Aftermarket Hard Top NOW AVAILABLE 1689953888208

Keli in Colorado Rubicon.jpg

King_Bronco0327

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I l
Hey guys,

We are excited to announce that we have started the process of building our own hardtop at Turn Offroad. We started the R&D process by chopping our OEM hard top down for engineering on our molds and thought you guys would be interested in seeing what a cross section of the OEM top looks like!

Ford Bronco Turn Offroad | Aftermarket Hard Top NOW AVAILABLE Keli in Colorado Rubicon

Our top had better resin penetration than what we've seen from other photos circulating around.

I'm also interested in hearing opinions on options not currently available in the aftermarket. We hope to have a prototype within the next few weeks and to begin production shortly thereafter. Stay tuned for more progress photos of the process and ultimately photos of a working prototype!

**We will not be taking preorders, we will only begin selling our tops when they are in stock ready to ship**
I like ADV’s quality but don’t like that small fast back style rear. Can you guys make something more akin to factory style but for WAY less?

Sponsored
OP
OP
Turn Offroad

Turn Offroad

First Edition
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Wow. Creative juices flowing. 1) Need 2dr and 4dr versions.

1) Maybe slant back rather than square.

2) Do something different on the front row modular parts. Read below.
Make the front panel one piece but have tabs on the inside sides sticking in just a bit.
No second panel on either 2dr or 4dr.
Have a channel on the rear cap that allows the front panel to slide back, stack on top of cap and "lock" in.
No more having to store the panel inside or leave at home.
Front panel is 1 piece making it more rigid, and less chance of rattling or leaks.

If you do that you would have a game changing Hard Top that outshines any other on the market.
I think the idea of allowing the targa to be stored on the top securely in place is a great idea, a lot like the sunrider but with a rigid top instead of the soft top

rca309

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Passat wagon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My vote is for a 1 piece hard top with a sun roof.
Please, please, please! ... or perhaps compromise to accommodate everyone with a single-piece rear section, combined with different front section options (e.g. sunroof, targa, retractable fabric).

What I would really, really like for my overland use something a little taller that provides more interior headroom so I could actually sit upright on a bed platform at window sill level -- maybe even with safari windows!
For me, price is less of a concern if it's closest to what I need. If it is quieter and sturdier, I'll never take it off!

OP
OP
Turn Offroad

Turn Offroad

First Edition
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Please, please, please! ... or perhaps compromise to accommodate everyone with a single-piece rear section, combined with different front section options (e.g. sunroof, targa, retractable fabric).

What I would really, really like for my overland use something a little taller that provides more interior headroom so I could actually sit upright on a bed platform at window sill level -- maybe even with safari windows!
For me, price is less of a concern if it's closest to what I need. If it is quieter and sturdier, I'll never take it off!
We've seen the safari top options built for the Jeep and those are pretty cool! The first mold we do will not be that wild but maybe future projects will! I like the idea of offering different styles of targa tops. Thanks for the input!

Googz13

Base
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Thanks for the input. It's never occurred to us to sell just the rear section but we will keep that in mind!
The rear section is the worst part of the soft top. I bet you’d have a lot of takers. It will give people the opportunity to add other hard top sections later on.

OP
OP
Turn Offroad

Turn Offroad

First Edition
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

The rear section is the worst part of the soft top. I bet you’d have a lot of takers. It will give people the opportunity to add other hard top sections later on.
I agree getting in and out of the rear of the soft top is not fun.

It is still better than a Jeep in my opinion!

Sponsored

2023bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Whatever you do, make one version that has the targa, square back, and drip rails. That will satisfy the 90%.

The rest of the add-on stuff is for the bespoke crowd.

CliffCo

Big Bend
First Name
Cliff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Iconic Silver, Big Bend Sasquatch (MIC top)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Clear top over the front seats?

Dude1967

Outer Banks
First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford bronco 2 door Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Credit card ready!

woodsman44

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Out as fast as possible, look like factory, no ugly slant back, more quality/lasting than OEM, sound deadening/liner...keep it simple (KISS) make it affordable and good communication to customers!

I tell ya, if FORD comes out with a revised hard top and if its cheaper it will hurt the aftermarket companies badly...I would buy an upgraded (3.0?) FORD hard top over aftermarket if they were available right now...