www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ok. New guy here.

TLDR.

Whats the current wait time for a TOR hard top?

TIA.
Someone correct me if I’m wrong, but I believe “Summer.” But they’re also working hard to bring additional molds online, which should speed up timelines.
Sponsored

Panmort

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Outer Banks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Someone correct me if I’m wrong, but I believe “Summer.” But they’re also working hard to bring additional molds online, which should speed up timelines.
I’d have to double check my email, but when I paid a week or two ago I think they said they’re currently out to December, but that’s before the additional molds.

CTwaterfowler

Outer Banks
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I’d have to double check my email, but when I paid a week or two ago I think they said they’re currently out to December, but that’s before the additional molds.
when are you supposed to receive your top. i originally was scheduled for 8/19, but with the new molds coming on line I am hoping that its been moved up . the install is so simple. the most challenging is unpacking it.

Panmort

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Outer Banks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

when are you supposed to receive your top. i originally was scheduled for 8/19, but with the new molds coming on line I am hoping that its been moved up . the install is so simple. the most challenging is unpacking it.
It was supposed to ship yesterday but I haven’t heard anything yet.

Razorback

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just curious question for the TOR hardtop owners- summer is fast approaching. Are you planning on going topless? I've had my AC top for about a year now but when the weather is good, the top comes off!
We go topless. Probably get the TopPro since our attic drops down above the garage so I can't use a hoist solution. Would like to test the TopPro first to make sure it's not too front heavy.

Sponsored

WILDcardOD

Wildtrak
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rav4, Bronco on the way
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

We go topless. Probably get the TopPro since our attic drops down above the garage so I can't use a hoist solution. Would like to test the TopPro first to make sure it's not too front heavy.
The same product lifts jeep hardtops of similar shape and weight, so you will be totally fine. I reached out to them about this with ADV and they believed it wouldn’t be an issue at all.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The same product lifts jeep hardtops of similar shape and weight, so you will be totally fine. I reached out to them about this with ADV and they believed it wouldn’t be an issue at all.
When I was on the ADV bandwagon they were going to reach out to TopLift Pro's to try and get a unit to test on their hard top.

Yet another thing that I don't believe materialized... 🙄

WILDcardOD

Wildtrak
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rav4, Bronco on the way
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

When I was on the ADV bandwagon they were going to reach out to TopLift Pro's to try and get a unit to test on their hard top.

Oh probably not, I spoke to the toplift pro guys though and they were pretty confident after “looking into it”

Kjbeggs

Outer Banks
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

The ADV top weighs literally nothing...

;)

Sponsored

Panmort

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Outer Banks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The last update I got yesterday was that my top was at the shop waiting for the freight company to pick it up. My lack of patience is starting to set in, haha. Just waiting for the email to let me know it shipped and the tracking information.

evgenyvasenev

Badlands
First Name
Evgeny
Threads
Reaction score
Website
vasenev.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The last update I got yesterday was that my top was at the shop waiting for the freight company to pick it up. My lack of patience is starting to set in, haha. Just waiting for the email to let me know it shipped and the tracking information.
It's coming! Mine is in transit :D

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you've waited for the "other" company to ship hard tops, this will be a walk in the park.

Looking forward to seeing your new hard top installed on your Bronco soon!

Gonzo

Outer Banks
First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I have close to abounded my soft top despite it being summer > Why you ask?

This hard top is so easy to remove and add back. I have the SmarterHome lift, so it is a breeze. Switched to the hand turn knobs as well, and it is fast.

The soft top has to be bolted in, so just a much more in depth procedure.

I have a cheap amazon rain cover > hoping for Topless most of summer!

Panmort

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Outer Banks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It's coming! Mine is in transit :D
Good to hear! Hopefully I hear back today so I can start planning around the estimated delivery. My work schedule varies week to week, so that's one reason my for anxiety, hah.

If you've waited for the "other" company to ship hard tops, this will be a walk in the park.

Looking forward to seeing your new hard top installed on your Bronco soon!
Hahaha, thankfully I never ordered from them, but I have been following the whole ordeal since the beginning.
Sponsored