Reaction score
Website
vasenev.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Good to hear! Hopefully I hear back today so I can start planning around the estimated delivery. My work schedule varies week to week, so that's one reason my for anxiety, hah.

Hahaha, thankfully I never ordered from them, but I have been following the whole ordeal since the beginning.
I have been :) Was a true believer, but could't see how my rooftop tent, rack and other stuff are sitting in my garage for a second/third year :D
Sponsored

mikec426

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 4dr Sqtch, 20 Triumph Tiger Rally, '04 Yam FZ1
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Itā€™s not in the budget for me yet, but I still havenā€™t figured out how to take delivery of the thing.

Panmort

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Outer Banks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just got my shipment notification today! The email says 5/27 but I don't think that'll hold considering Monday is a holiday.

For those that received their tops, did the initial shipment company hand it off to another for local delivery? And did you get a call ahead of time or something else to know when it was being delivered? I absolutely cannot take delivery on Tuesday, so hoping it either comes later next week or I'm able to reschedule the delivery day.

BeerRunner

Badlands
First Name
LUKE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just got my shipment notification today! The email says 5/27 but I don't think that'll hold considering Monday is a holiday.

For those that received their tops, did the initial shipment company hand it off to another for local delivery? And did you get a call ahead of time or something else to know when it was being delivered? I absolutely cannot take delivery on Tuesday, so hoping it either comes later next week or I'm able to reschedule the delivery day.
i asked Todd for the phone number and he found it and gave it to me. Was in similar situation, TDY out of town so asked company estimate delivery time so friend could be present

dlpanda

Wildtrak
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

I got my tracking number from Turn, the company called once it was at there location to set up delivery day and time. They gave me a couple of options on which day. FWIW, The estimated date given was late by a couple of days. (And Iā€™m only one state over)

Sponsored

Panmort

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Outer Banks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

i asked Todd for the phone number and he found it and gave it to me. Was in similar situation, TDY out of town so asked company estimate delivery time so friend could be present
I've got the tracking number and the company, so I may have to reach out.

I got my tracking number from Turn, the company called once it was at there location to set up delivery day and time. They gave me a couple of options on which day. FWIW, The estimated date given was late by a couple of days. (And Iā€™m only one state over)
Gotcha, hopefully that's the case for me as well. Was it Estes Express Lines that yours was shipped with?

BeerRunner

Badlands
First Name
LUKE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Gotcha, hopefully that's the case for me as well. Was it Estes Express Lines that yours was shipped with?
Yes - try 1-866-ESTES4U (378-3748)

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My example might be slightly different due to shipping to Canada - It shipped via FedEx, and was transferred to a local courier to bring it to my house with a lift gate. They called me before delivery - called the Friday to schedule a time for the Monday (or some similar time frame; canā€™t remember) and called on the Monday with a more exact time of delivery.

dlpanda

Wildtrak
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Mine actually shipped from a company I had never heard of. Numark Transportation, Inc

Sponsored

Panmort

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Outer Banks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I have the number to the local terminal they're shipping it to, so I can probably call there and figure out what their process is.

DemonGT

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Does the Bestop Sunrider work with the TOR top?

Panmort

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Outer Banks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I got my hard top in today and put the back on. Iā€™ve got a couple of questions in terms of
fit, etc. itā€™s hard to tell from the first picture but thatā€™s from the outside right behind the turn badge. I added a second pic pointing to about where the hole is.
The light part you see in the first pic is daylight that I can see from the outside of the top. Itā€™s the same on the other side, as well. Is this normal or is my fitment off? I adjusted it to line all of the holes up, so not sure if Iā€™m missing something or this is normal. Iā€™ve also noticed the back driver side corner of the top ever so slightly shifts up when closing the tailgate.

Someone please let me know if Iā€™m just being anal or I need to make an adjustment somewhere, haha.

Ford Bronco Turn Offroad | Aftermarket Hard Top NOW AVAILABLE IMG_4562
Ford Bronco Turn Offroad | Aftermarket Hard Top NOW AVAILABLE IMG_4563

CTwaterfowler

Outer Banks
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
turn todd any updates on the status of the rear window wiper.
I may have missed it.
Thanks , roger

Rd1103

Badlands
First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I got my hard top in today and put the back on. Iā€™ve got a couple of questions in terms of
fit, etc. itā€™s hard to tell from the first picture but thatā€™s from the outside right behind the turn badge. I added a second pic pointing to about where the hole is.
The light part you see in the first pic is daylight that I can see from the outside of the top. Itā€™s the same on the other side, as well. Is this normal or is my fitment off? I adjusted it to line all of the holes up, so not sure if Iā€™m missing something or this is normal. Iā€™ve also noticed the back driver side corner of the top ever so slightly shifts up when closing the tailgate.

Someone please let me know if Iā€™m just being anal or I need to make an adjustment somewhere, haha.

Yeah, I'd say you're definitely not set in there with the main piece of the top. When I installed mine, I focused on setting the back in before slightly pulling the piece forward to fit in those top bolts. It seems weird at first, but that fiberglass will stretch a bit to line up with the top bolts. @Turn Offroad should be able to help you with any issues.
Sponsored