First Name
Vlad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Lariat, Maverick XLT, Mazda CX5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hello. Anybody here can direct me to the post with the diagram of the AUX wiring? I remember seeing it somewhere. Thanks
Sponsored

waveform55

Black Diamond
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

This is a great writeup, thanks much! I was looking to do an overhead mount of my Midland MXT500 using the JCR Overhead Molle Panel and was brainstorming wiring ideas to get power and antenna wire from overhead to either fuse box or direct to battery -- this writeup could serve this idea well I suspect

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Has anyone actually wired anything into the spare fuses on the inside panel. I am eyeing up the spare 20A in #4 and wondering if I should hook the kicker 200.4 up to the panel somehow or just run to the positive battery connection directly.

I really don’t want to hang a fuse tap off of it.

buzpro

Outer Banks
First Name
Binky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Has anyone actually wired anything into the spare fuses on the inside panel. I am eyeing up the spare 20A in #4 and wondering if I should hook the kicker 200.4 up to the panel somehow or just run to the positive battery connection directly.

I really don’t want to hang a fuse tap off of it.
go straight to the battery .... that's what i did with my 200.4 on my '21 OBX .... last year I added 2 more amps and went straight to the battery with them too
Sponsored

Last edited: