Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Kia Borrego, 2012 Chevy Cruze, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

LOL, tell me what you really think of the area! I’ve spent a lot of my life in both valleys and I am an Oyama boy at heart. Getting too busy out there now for my liking, hard to find calm water to lay down nice cuts on the slalom ski unless you’re up at dawn.

I thought I recognized the buildings behind but haven’t seen the yard from that angle before. Is that as far west as Sorrento? They show Copper Island all the time in the show but it’s funny, with the camera angles they use I have trouble pinpointing their location. They film on the Margaret Falls Road all the time.

Check you their website and what they are charging for the old hulks. Some are pretty high in price.

I’d take a good restored Super Bee or Road Runner in a hearbeat if I won a lottery. Mike Hall’s got a lot of old Mopars in his yard.
It's in Tappen, which is not quite halfway to Sorrento. Oyama is a great spot- Lake Country is pretty much the oasis in that desert!
Sponsored

UNBROKN

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 F-350 CC dually, 97 Infiniti QX4, 21 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I’d take a good restored Super Bee or Road Runner in a hearbeat if I won a lottery. Mike Hall’s got a lot of old Mopars in his yard.
[/QUOTE]
We have a guy here that has TONS of Mopars. He has 12 - 15 that he keeps on the road for himself right now. This is his place. No telling what he has in barns. I have NEVER seen so many cars like this in one place by a private owner. He has more parts than almost anywhere else in the country. Barns and old busses full of parts! I know he has a 70 Super Bee and a 68 Road runner, both in fantastic shap. both on the road.
Ford Bronco Two sleeping beauties waiting for Prince(ss) Charming mopar

OP
OP
Lakelife36

Lakelife36

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Kia Borrego, 2012 Chevy Cruze, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

uncledoodoo

Everglades
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 XJ, 56 F100, 11 Volvo XC90, Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

This picture both excites me and saddens me at the same time.

RobCo

Big Bend
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic, 1977 Ford Bronco project
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
If I had room I'd try to get at least one
Sponsored