Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Holden Commodores
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My mom had a 77 Country Squire wagon that was this pine dust yellow as she would call it and it was ugly in 77 to me. I have really tried to convince myself to like the Heritage Editions, even thought of ways to justify but just can't wrap my head around them. The pastel colors remind me of something Bob Ross painting clouds would do with watercolors that are just blah. If I showed up with that my wife would kick my own a$$ for me. To each their own, there is a niche for them but man, re-do an Eddie Bauer or something (I know not era correct before someone says something). Just not a fan but to anyone who loves them kudos to you and enjoy it!
In person they look way better than "Standard" Broncos to most. I think it mostly is the fenders, but white top doesn't hurt. All of our neighbors liked the new one (original Granger order never thought would get) better but my wife had already accessorized and didn't want to lose her Lux package on our 23 as we didn't get a limited due to price protection and decided we didn't need 2 Broncos.

C-Note

Base
First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
I like it! Then again, I love my HPR while most hate it. Just glad it’s not another shade of gray!

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

while most hate it.
Hmmm, I guess I never noticed the hate here.
Speaking for my house, we all like the color.
I saw one with aftermarket wheels that was a stunning color combo ... in person.
Ford Bronco Yellowstone Bronco Heritage Limited dealer pictures for those anxiously waiting 1702348667992

Back on topic , here's the one pic I took of a 4door version this weekend.
Start your school bus jokes now!

Ford Bronco Yellowstone Bronco Heritage Limited dealer pictures for those anxiously waiting 1702348743634

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I love the interior!

I could totally rock that...

But you're never getting away from the Banana jokes!

*at least it's not a four-door... the Banana Boat

Sponsored

Sponsored

ramblinwreck

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
`22 Wildtrak, '21 Wrangler Rubicon 4xe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The interior on these things look like crap to me. I see multiple shades of black, bright red, yellow, white, multiple shades of brown, pewter and silver. No cohesiveness. It just looks like it was thrown together out of spare parts from the bin.

HOSSMAN

Badlands
First Name
HOSS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands, 2022 BMW X3 M-SPORT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

In person they look way better than "Standard" Broncos to most. I think it mostly is the fenders, but white top doesn't hurt. All of our neighbors liked the new one (original Granger order never thought would get) better but my wife had already accessorized and didn't want to lose her Lux package on our 23 as we didn't get a limited due to price protection and decided we didn't need 2 Broncos.
Yeah, the black one isn't as bad. Working at a dealer I have seen them come off the truck. It's the colors that kill me honestly. If they did an AM Blue, Dark Ruby Red Metallic, Dark Shadow Gray etc. than maybe, hell even a school bus yellow but stay away from the pastels, JMO.

HorizonHunter

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Eeessh - to each their own I guess. Thanks for posting though - no knock on your efforts.
Agreed. I just don't get the appeal of the heritage as is.
Sponsored