First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 ford ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
IMHO, I would have to say that the red trim on the inside does not go well with the rest of the vehicle.
Sponsored

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Some loser is flipping a blue 2 dr HLE on cars and bids right now if anyone can't wait...

I'd kill for those seats but the rest of these is just šŸ¤¢

broncohopeful

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai, 22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Has a weinermobile vibe or mustard on a hotdog, but if someone loves it then go for it!
Life's too short to care what other's think.

Ford Bronco Yellowstone Bronco Heritage Limited dealer pictures for those anxiously waiting 1200px-Wienermobile-NAIAS-2005

SkyKing

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 CG Wildtrak, E.R.A. 1966 Cobra 427 S/C replica
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

It reminds me of playing with Legos as a young kid before I was concerned with the colors of the bricks.

Sponsored

fpgould

Heritage
First Name
Philip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RAM 1500 & Limited Heritage
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Lots of hating on the yellow. As someone who has one, I can tell you a day doesnā€™t go by I donā€™t get a compliment when on the road. It is heritageā€¦. Take a look at pictures of cars from the 60ā€™s and 70ā€™s. The color is spot on for a retro look/color.

I do agree with the red detailing on the inside. The contract is over the top but easily changed.

IMG_2470.jpeg

IMG_2473.jpeg

IMG_2468.jpeg

IMG_3884.jpeg

IMG_3840.jpeg

PPJJFF

Heritage
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 and BMW 428I
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Lots of hating on the yellow. As someone who has one, I can tell you a day doesnā€™t go by I donā€™t get a compliment when on the road. It is heritageā€¦. Take a look at pictures of cars from the 60ā€™s and 70ā€™s. The color is spot on for a retro look/color.

I do agree with the red detailing on the inside. The contract is over the top but easily changed.

Ford Bronco Yellowstone Bronco Heritage Limited dealer pictures for those anxiously waiting IMG_3840

Ford Bronco Yellowstone Bronco Heritage Limited dealer pictures for those anxiously waiting IMG_3840

Not important what others think! Enjoy. Canā€™t wait for my 2-door to arrive.

Headless Horseman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just doesn't seem cohesive, the classic yellow contrasting the red. Then let's have 5 different shades of black plastic. Really want to be all about this trim but is kind of messy and looks cheesey.
agreed...the red doesn't go with it at all...but, the yellow is a cool look. What color is the soft top for that vehicle?

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

agreed...the red doesn't go with it at all...but, the yellow is a cool look. What color is the soft top for that vehicle?
Are you asking if the OEM soft top is a different color for the Limited Heritage if optioned? They get the white modular HT as standard. An optional soft top for the 4-dr is the same color black that is seen on other OEM ST Broncos.