annie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Xterra XE 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is that larry h miller? Did they give you a hard time about driving the demo? We may go out there and drive that one since it's our exact build except the top.
Indeed it's LHM in Lakewood

I'd been emailing with a sales person about a Sport Badlands w/ the Badlands package 🤦🏼‍♀️shortly after, I realized I wanted a big Bronco after all and asked them about a time-line for a BD. That specific rep went radio silence on me and then I got a random email from another sales guy over a week later and he asked me if I wanted to come take it for a drive since it was the same trim I had asked about.

So hard time not so much but definitely kind of weird. I also never spoke to the guy that emailed me in person while I was there, but Jonathan Creighton helped me while I was in and seemed pretty chill.
Sponsored

engine7design

Big Bend
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I sure do want to put the BD wheel/tire combos on my BB when it finally gets here. Anyone selling?

Butzy

Base
First Name
Butzy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150 & bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I’ve caved to sasquatch long ago, but still love hanging around this thread because the BD is by far the best looking if the standard suspension versions. Every time new pics are posted up I go “wow that looks really good. Maybe I’ll drop the squatch so I can get it earlier….”

Then I do the mental math in my head. I’ll definitely want 285/75s or at least 285/70s, which is about $1500 right there. Add another $1000 for some icon or fox coil overs to prevent rubbing while also getting a better ride quality than stock suspension, no puck spacers for me. And $500 for new UCAs to keep the geometry in line. Oh yeah, double that $1000 for coil overs…I forgot I don’t have a IFS/leaf sprung truck any more, where the rear shocks are separate and maybe only $300 for a pair. That’s creeping up on $4k right there. For a bit more I get all that factory insured plus the 210 axle with locker up front, fitment for 315/70s out the box, and the magic Bilsteins. 🙃 where’s my bought not built sticker?
I appreciate all of the reasons to squatch but the selling point for me to not squatch is the manual transmission. I have to add 1200+ to the squatch numbers to get a transmission that I don't want.

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I appreciate all of the reasons to squatch but the selling point for me to not squatch is the manual transmission. I have to add 1200+ to the squatch numbers to get a transmission that I don't want.
Test drove them back to back and decided to 99 my order and buy the manual while Ford works out the kinks. Looking forward to seeing MY22 and 23 options - but, I’m SO glad I didn’t get a AT delivered and regret it. It’s plenty fun even with the 2.3L.

Butzy

Base
First Name
Butzy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150 & bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Test drove them back to back and decided to 99 my order and buy the manual while Ford works out the kinks. Looking forward to seeing MY22 and 23 options - but, I’m SO glad I didn’t get a AT delivered and regret it. It’s plenty fun even with the 2.3L.
I considered waiting to see what 22 brings as far as colors but I'm fairly certain I'll be disappointed with the games Ford likes to play, they will restrict the green to heritage edition or something like that. The prices will certainly go through the roof as well for any trim level or option. I'm thinking I'll upgrade suspension and tires if I deem necessary

Sponsored

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I considered waiting to see what 22 brings as far as colors but I'm fairly certain I'll be disappointed with the games Ford likes to play, they will restrict the green to heritage edition or something like that. The prices will certainly go through the roof as well for any trim level or option. I'm thinking I'll upgrade suspension and tires if I deem necessary
But, if you had your order in by 3/19 - you have price protection until MY23. No?

Butzy

Base
First Name
Butzy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150 & bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

But, if you had your order in by 3/19 - you have price protection until MY23. No?
Indeed, you do but.......I firmly believe if you choose to 99 and pick a 22 color, you'll be protected with 22 price protection not 21

RyanRallyX

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Tacoma, '12 Pilot, '21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Sponsored

Lord Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Lord
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Love that black 2-door.

4:30 this afternoon marks my first week anniversary of ownership, and I am incredibly happy with my BD. The stance is PERFECT and even a bit beefier looking in person. Many folks have commented on how good the tires and wheels look. The MVG seats are incredibly comfortable. No regrets or complaints!

Just need my hood dents fixed (soon I hope) and to wash it this weekend. It was dangerously hot here last week but has switched to unseasonably tolerable temps with breezes somehow this week. Loving position one on the top.

Ford Bronco Ultimate Black Diamond Non-Sasquatch pics thread DEAD2986-C109-4B3F-BD62-6E3268E822B2

Ford Bronco Ultimate Black Diamond Non-Sasquatch pics thread C7C066CF-9263-4C36-9E3D-47B7A112BBFB

Ford Bronco Ultimate Black Diamond Non-Sasquatch pics thread 7CB5E1E1-9FF2-4FFB-9E6F-D8DFE9D21BFF

blanchardsbronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fusion
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just found mine on my dealers website.... as it sits in production Limbo.... At least I now know she is built and slowly on her way!!!!!!
Ford Bronco Ultimate Black Diamond Non-Sasquatch pics thread my B

2031Bronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Time machine
Your Bronco Model
Base
2 door BD with steelies in shadow black 😎

Ford Bronco Ultimate Black Diamond Non-Sasquatch pics thread Screenshot_20210804-183042~2

Ford Bronco Ultimate Black Diamond Non-Sasquatch pics thread Screenshot_20210804-183042~2

Wow, I thought CG was my first pick and carb grey my second. These photos are making me think black may be my first choice. If I had a black bronco I’d black out the front lettering, rear badges, and get black lugnuts.
Sponsored