PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
that looks sharp. That Carb Gray is pretty sweet. I really wanted that MIC/Roof rail combo... but I switched to a soft top. Maybe one day!

I have a feeling they're going to be able to offer MIC's sooner than the 2023 date they outlined in previous communications. But we'll see. Only time will tell.

I'm thinking of swapping out the lug nuts for black ones. Anyone else think about doing this?
Sponsored

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

that looks sharp. That Carb Gray is pretty sweet. I really wanted that MIC/Roof rail combo... but I switched to a soft top. Maybe one day!

I have a feeling they're going to be able to offer MIC's sooner than the 2023 date they outlined in previous communications. But we'll see. Only time will tell.

I'm thinking of swapping out the lug nuts for black ones. Anyone else think about doing this?
Yep, the black lug nuts will be put on mine before i pick it up.

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yep, the black lug nuts will be put on mine before i pick it up.
shipped 10/18, so should be getting it soon I suspect!

Post pics!

Mine has been shipped, so hopefully a few weeks, but would love to see it when someone else has already done it.

Sponsored

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Man, this looks good. Where did you get the Bronco emblem on the fender? I got my BD coming next week in Cyber Orange!
I bought the emblems from Bronco Depot USA. They are matte black which look smooth. Very easy to put on. They give you a template. I used a hair dryer to heat up the stickers and they peeled right off. Very little residue was left which goo gone cleaned up. The whole process takes maybe an hour.
I just picked up the Bronco this past Saturday and put the emblems on yesterday. What a difference that small detail makes.
Good luck with your soon to be new ride.

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

basundy

Outer Banks
First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I bought the emblems from Bronco Depot USA. They are matte black which look smooth. Very easy to put on. They give you a template. I used a hair dryer to heat up the stickers and they peeled right off. Very little residue was left which goo gone cleaned up. The whole process takes maybe an hour.
I just picked up the Bronco this past Saturday and put the emblems on yesterday. What a difference that small detail makes.
Good luck with your soon to be new ride.
Nice. Did you also have the chrome bronco emblem on the tailgate? I want a black one or wondering if folks are just painting them.

Sponsored

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Nice. Did you also have the chrome bronco emblem on the tailgate? I want a black one or wondering if folks are just painting them.
I ordered a can of matte black plastic dip on Amazon for the bronco on the back. Now I just need to figure out how to take apart the blue oval to paint it in layers. I think someone has done it. They have some black/charcoal ovals but they seem a bit pricey

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I picked mine up last Saturday and dropped by to introduce her to the herd.

Ford Bronco Ultimate Black Diamond Non-Sasquatch pics thread A73541C1-5188-4FEC-85EE-222481EC976D
Looks great! What's the wheel/tire combo?

AcenTitus

Badlands
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I ordered a can of matte black plastic dip on Amazon for the bronco on the back. Now I just need to figure out how to take apart the blue oval to paint it in layers. I think someone has done it. They have some black/charcoal ovals but they seem a bit pricey
I was going to grab this from Amazon then found it for cheaper than I found on there at Lowe’s. Under $6 for reference if that helps anyone.