Sponsored

UPDATE: I didn’t get a warm and fuzzy feeling…..

Cesbles88

Wildtrak
First Name
Cesar
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jaysmobilespa.com
Vehicle(s)
Volvo C70
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I received my in production email on 12/7 as I was supposed too, couldn’t track progress for 5 days until this morning. Now I get this… is the kiss of death or am I so burnt out by the process that I don’t believe anything these days.

Ford Bronco UPDATE: I didn’t get a warm and fuzzy feeling….. 0F54DC03-8667-4B7B-B960-694087460EB5
Sponsored

PWillette

Badlands
First Name
Parrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 F250 Super Duty, '01 SS Camaro, '21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is most likely due to options that are not installed on the assembly line such as decals, PPF, etc. The truck has to be sent to another area for such items to be installed.

blogue

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I received my in production email on 12/7 as I was supposed too, couldn’t track progress for 5 days until this morning. Now I get this… is the kiss of death or am I so burnt out by the process that I don’t believe anything these days.
I received the same email today for my 8/31 build that had yet to be sent. I look at it as a positive since it's the first communication I've received from Ford since August when I was given a VIN.

Fonz54

Badlands
First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Commander, Porsche Cayenne, Mercedes C250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco UPDATE: I didn’t get a warm and fuzzy feeling….. 0F54DC03-8667-4B7B-B960-694087460EB5
Well the good news is there is a light at the end of the tunnel, sort of. Many of us are sitting here in limbo! Hey that will be my first song I play when I get my Bronco. Now to decide Jimmy Cliff version or Jerry Garcia, David Grisman version! Good luck with your delivery.

OP
OP
Cesbles88

Cesbles88

Wildtrak
First Name
Cesar
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jaysmobilespa.com
Vehicle(s)
Volvo C70
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I forwarded the email to my dealer, and said that it was an old email that spammed out.. Some people with their trucks delivered received it. So, the wait goes on until it delivered.

RalBronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Base
I dunno man, I take it as a good sign that your ride is coming together and has your name on it.
Sponsored