Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ok, I just left the Dayton Offroad Expo here in Wilmington, OH. Came out to this. Not going to lie, I like it. Not sure if I'll replace my console badge with it yet or not.

20230225_122757.jpg
Sponsored

Buford

Wildtrak
First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Sponsored
OP
OP
Hoss360

Hoss360

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Just wanted to say thanks... awesome little surprise to come out to.

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No ducks yet but whatā€™s significantly more sad not many other bronco owners are waving back to me whilst driving down the road. šŸ˜­
Funny, Iā€™ve noticed that too besides this past Wednesday when the sun was out and it was 80 degrees out. I was driving with the windows down and a guy with a softie pulled back and I had a great passing exchange of smiles, a cool wave, and he even yelled ā€œBronco!ā€ something. This was in the city near my home. I also let another guy turn left while I held traffic for him and he blinked his lights.

Other than that, Bronco owners just pass by like normal, which is sorta lame to me. I like our culture thatā€™s budding, but think it shows that Iā€™m encountering the trendy crowd who couldnā€™t care less rather than the cool guys like you who would exchange kind words, go to meet ups and trail runs, etc. Thatā€™s Atlanta for you.

Like, I plan to go to Celebration East in Tenn next month and finally with my Bronco (If I install my comms and the compressor)

Now, the Bronco Sport people are the funny ones. A couple of guys have lowered their heads when near me, which is uncalled for, as I wave at them also. The ladies in the Sports are more fun to encounter, as they always say how much they love the green. :)

Hkak45

Black Diamond
First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

No ducks yet but whatā€™s significantly more sad not many other bronco owners are waving back to me whilst driving down the road. šŸ˜­
Yep this is the strange one for me. I have had about triple the amount of Jeeps wave at me than broncos. Most broncos I've passed don't seem to even care they are in a bronco. For some reason every single two door bronco has waved though but the issue is it's like 98% four doors that I pass. Lol

Docindahouze

Base
First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 2016 Ford F-150 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Funny, Iā€™ve noticed that too besides this past Wednesday when the sun was out and it was 80 degrees out. I was driving with the windows down and a guy with a softie pulled back and I had a great passing exchange of smiles, a cool wave, and he even yelled ā€œBronco!ā€ something. This was in the city near my home. I also let another guy turn left while I held traffic for him and he blinked his lights.

Other than that, Bronco owners just pass by like normal, which is sorta lame to me. I like our culture thatā€™s budding, but think it shows that Iā€™m encountering the trendy crowd who couldnā€™t care less rather than the cool guys like you who would exchange kind words, go to meet ups and trail runs, etc. Thatā€™s Atlanta for you.

Like, I plan to go to Celebration East in Tenn next month and finally with my Bronco (If I install my comms and the compressor)

Now, the Bronco Sport people are the funny ones. A couple of guys have lowered their heads when near me, which is uncalled for, as I wave at them also. The ladies in the Sports are more fun to encounter, as they always say how much they love the green. :)
Some of the trendy crowd must be in Buckhead. I was there a couple weeks ago driving around in my 2 door basesquatch. I got cut off by some guy in a bronco badlands. He mustā€™ve seen me from behind somewhere and then sped up just to get in front of me. I thought it was dumb move to do that. Maybe he was trying one up me or something? Then again he was rolling around in his four door soft top so maybe he was upset that he settled and is still upset about it lol.
I did finally get a wave from a Jeep person yesterday which was cool and I waved also.
I get a lot of stares from the Bronco sport folks too. I was headed up 400 the other day towards the outlets and there were two sports keeping up with me. I waved and kept going.

Sponsored

Docindahouze

Base
First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 2016 Ford F-150 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yep this is the strange one for me. I have had about triple the amount of Jeeps wave at me than broncos. Most broncos I've passed don't seem to even care they are in a bronco. For some reason every single two door bronco has waved though but the issue is it's like 98% four doors that I pass. Lol
I had the first jeep wave at me yesterday. It was pretty cool šŸ˜Ž.

BTomorama

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Nissan Rogue
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'm mostly ITP in West Midtown and SWAtl, but usually get waves back.

I agree with the sports, it's like they want to avoid eye contact.... Lol

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Some of the trendy crowd must be in Buckhead. I was there a couple weeks ago driving around in my 2 door basesquatch. I got cut off by some guy in a bronco badlands. He mustā€™ve seen me from behind somewhere and then sped up just to get in front of me. I thought it was dumb move to do that. Maybe he was trying one up me or something? Then again he was rolling around in his four door soft top so maybe he was upset that he settled and is still upset about it lol.
I did finally get a wave from a Jeep person yesterday which was cool and I waved also.
I get a lot of stares from the Bronco sport folks too. I was headed up 400 the other day towards the outlets and there were two sports keeping up with me. I waved and kept going.
Buckhead is the absolute worst; of everything. Was so happy we moved from there a couple of years ago and am actually embarrassed Iā€˜d ever purchased a home there. Made good on it, then it was off to Decatur; much better folks for city folks. ;)

That Buckhead guy was a douche, but thatā€™s that area for sure; not even a stereotype anymore. Jeleous of your proper 2 Dr was all; I have one as well and love it to no end.

Havenā€™t had a Jeep guy wave (that Iā€™ve seen), but had a couple park next to me and drive up to get a closer look which was nice. Good chat with a guy in an FJ Cruiser modded to all hell while on the patio of a bar a week or so ago which was cool to talk wheeling and gear with.

This enthusiast culture is shaping up to be much more fun than the one Iā€™ve left (Bimmer). Still love BMW and always will, but the Bronco and off-road crowd is much more relaxed in some ways, but I also appreciate where there is intensity. Hope the Georgia crew is fun and canā€™t wait to get out with some other Bronco6G members from the Georgia Club.

wrbix

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LR Def90, F250 7.3, Caterham 7, LR Series III, etc
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The novelty/exclusivity has worn off - no more waves.

I predicted a Bronco ā€œon every cornerā€ some months ago, to which some here said ā€œno wayā€. Way.

ScottyC

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco 4 door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
As a rule (of my own) I do not wave at Jeeps...unless they wave first. Broncos and Bronco Sports get a wave.
Sponsored