Sponsored

Well, I guess I didn't have to wait after all...

WeirdGuy

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Nice. Congrats on the find and not having to wait. Eruption Green is an awesome color, IMO. I saw one in the parking lot the other day with black Sasquatch wheels and it looked great. I have the manual and LOVE it. The 2.3 definitely has enough pep. I will be adding the factory Ford tune though, just for a little extra HP/TQ.

Enjoy!
Sponsored

Fly

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
🤩 love it! I did the same (buy off the lot) and couldn’t be happier.

OP
OP

Nosferatu

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks 👍

Planning any mods in the near future?
Not much. I will be adding a winch with the JCR Offroad mount as well as some Baja Designs amber foglights. Outside of that, I just need to use it and see what needs to happen from there.

Some reverse lights may be in order for use at the boat launch, but I haven't found a solution I'm in love with yet.

Nice. Congrats on the find and not having to wait. Eruption Green is an awesome color, IMO. I saw one in the parking lot the other day with black Sasquatch wheels and it looked great. I have the manual and LOVE it. The 2.3 definitely has enough pep. I will be adding the factory Ford tune though, just for a little extra HP/TQ.

Enjoy!
I first saw the color on a Mustang that runs around here frequently. When I saw that, I knew it was the color for my Bronco.

I've been eyeballing the Ford tuner as well. The rev matching feature seems worth the price of entry alone!

equitasforall

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Congrats! Did that last March with mine. Feel like I got the last 2 Door Antimatter Blue Badlands on the planet. It was equipped the way I wanted and had been modified at the original customer request by the dealership only for the customer to walk away. I was ok with what they did and the money was right so flew to Houston from Virginia to pick it up. The drive home was a blast! Enjoy!!

EE51BCF2-D538-4F9E-84F1-0973473C5B7A.jpeg

Cygnusx1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cayenne; Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
After figuring I was going to have to wait until '24 or '25 to get a Bronco, I've gone and done it, Found a brand new '22 Badlands Lux, Squatch at a good price and took the plunge. The banks are doing their things on Tuesday and I'll be flying out to Minnesota to pick it up and drive back home to Washington.

It was one of the only ones in the green, with lux, manual, modular bumper and towing I could find in the country. Yes, I was THAT picky! I would prefer it didn't have the Sasquatch wheels & tires, but choosers can't be beggars. The deal was right. The timing is right. Done and done.

View attachment 448583
Your timing seems to be excellent given the recent FUD on getting this spec going forward.

OP
OP

Nosferatu

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Your timing seems to be excellent given the recent FUD on getting this spec going forward.
That was a big part of why I started looking around. My plan was to put in an order when the books opened again. But after talking ot a couple dealers, with all the uncertainty of when or if that would even happen, then probably not seeing that order built for another year or two, plans changed.

We only get so many spins around this rock and tomorrow is promised to no-one. I'm happy to have the opportunity to enjoy this thing now. I wanted one the day they were introduced, but due to my situation at the time, I couldn't put in an order. This seemed like my best chance to get one, and one that will stay with me forever, the universe willing.
Sponsored