Diana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR Badlands; Genuine Buddy Scooter
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No ducks yet but what’s significantly more sad not many other bronco owners are waving back to me whilst driving down the road. 😭
I'll be honest, coming from a Wrangler to the Bronco it's been a slight relief not having to wave at every fifth vehicle coming my way, especially when driving a manual in Atlanta traffic with two Great Danes in tow. :) While I would happily wave at passing Broncos (and Jeeps who wave first) I've only seen a handful of Broncos ITP and have usually been so surprised that we end up passing each other before we can wave. There have been huge smiles exchanged, though. After reading these posts I'll be sure to keep an eye out for my Atlanta peeps and give a wave!
Sponsored

cbrenthus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BadSquatch, '02 T/A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No ducks yet but what’s significantly more sad not many other bronco owners are waving back to me whilst driving down the road. 😭
Coming from 3 1/2 year of wrangler ownership, and 4 years of owning one years ago, I'm sick of the waving. I really hope we don't start it with the broncos. Can we please leave the waves, ducks, and angry grills with the Wrangler crowd? :D

Docindahouze

Base
First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 2016 Ford F-150 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Coming from 3 1/2 year of wrangler ownership, and 4 years of owning one years ago, I'm sick of the waving. I really hope we don't start it with the broncos. Can we please leave the waves, ducks, and angry grills with the Wrangler crowd? :D
Ok we can leaved the ducks and definitely the angry grills. But if you’re down here in Ga ever you’re waving, capisce? I like to refer to it as, “southern hospitality”. 😆

Dontc4re

Badlands
First Name
Edmond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 area 51Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yep this is the strange one for me. I have had about triple the amount of Jeeps wave at me than broncos. Most broncos I've passed don't seem to even care they are in a bronco. For some reason every single two door bronco has waved though but the issue is it's like 98% four doors that I pass. Lol
Ford Bronco Well... i didn't get ducked 40F41129-B48A-4AF0-BD27-166F4AD11A81

Sponsored
OP
OP
Hoss360

Hoss360

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Again, I didn't get ducked...

20230302_133753.jpg

Mlarv

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco/ 2022 F150/ 1968 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My wife had a Jeep JKU. She would wave at every Jeep peep that waved at her. When I drove it I did a few times and then just said the H--- with it, I don't care. In my little subdivision I wave at the folks, out in town I don't.. If you see a 4 door EG OBX with a TN tag don't be surprised if I don't wave or even notice you. It is just who I am.
Sponsored