mpn1341

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If you got a confirmation email from Ford then they put your order in. At this point the only thing you should be requesting from your salesperson is a copy of your WBDO. You can request this through email or in person. That'll have your entire order detailed and broken down, including order number and priority code.
My reservation order doesn't show up on my account either because technically I went in and did the order in person at the dealership, even though I built it online through my account and emailed the build to them. You won't be able to track your order's status until you get a Scheduled Production email from Ford with the VIN.
I'm surprised you're having issues at Sam Pack/Five Star; they are one of the most reputable Ford dealerships in the metro. When I was Bronco shopping in the Dallas area, they were one of my favorite dealerships to deal with and were very helpful and informative. I only ended up going through Town East because I had already bought my previous vehicle through them.
Sponsored

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
I went back to my sales person and asking for a Priority Code, he keeps on saying the order is still pending to be picked by Ford and wouldn't give me a priority code.
Priority code is printed on your DORA (they can print that out of WBDO). Do you have a copy of your DORA? If not, do you even actually have an order?

You really need a copy of that anyway to help against dealership shenanigans down the road.

OP
OP

little_banana

Outer Banks
First Name
Harry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M340i
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
If you got a confirmation email from Ford then they put your order in. At this point the only thing you should be requesting from your salesperson is a copy of your WBDO. You can request this through email or in person. That'll have your entire order detailed and broken down, including order number and priority code.
My reservation order doesn't show up on my account either because technically I went in and did the order in person at the dealership, even though I built it online through my account and emailed the build to them. You won't be able to track your order's status until you get a Scheduled Production email from Ford with the VIN.
I'm surprised you're having issues at Sam Pack/Five Star; they are one of the most reputable Ford dealerships in the metro. When I was Bronco shopping in the Dallas area, they were one of my favorite dealerships to deal with and were very helpful and informative. I only ended up going through Town East because I had already bought my previous vehicle through them.
It might just be my sales person that doesn’t know what he was doing and also keep dodging my calls and texts. That’s why I’m heading over there today to find out, or even talk to a sales manager.
You were right, I need to have the order number to track status with Ford.

OP
OP

little_banana

Outer Banks
First Name
Harry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M340i
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Priority code is printed on your DORA (they can print that out of WBDO). Do you have a copy of your DORA? If not, do you even actually have an order?

You really need a copy of that anyway to help against dealership shenanigans down the road.
No I do not. I’m heading over soon to get it in person.
Thanks for the suggestion.

mpn1341

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It might just be my sales person that doesn’t know what he was doing and also keep dodging my calls and texts. That’s why I’m heading over there today to find out, or even talk to a sales manager.
It sounds like he just doesn’t want to talk/engage, or is too busy to respond to you, both which are problematic.
Also, you can’t even track your order until you’re given a VIN when you get your Scheduled Production email from Ford. Right now, the only things you can go off of are your confirmation email and your WBDO.

Sponsored

Plala

Big Bend
First Name
Pamela
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
On 3/27/2023, I went through Five Star Ford Dallas to place an order.
My build is 4 door Badland with hard top, 2.7L, High package, non-sas.
After the sales put the order in, I received an email that day from Ford that my order was placed. After reading some the posts here, I tried to ask my sales person on how many allocations they have for Bronco and what's my placement, but the sales person gave me some vague words that my order was submitted and still pending, and it needs to be picked up by Ford.
Lately, after seeing some people here are getting their VINs and build dates, I went back to my sales person and asking for a Priority Code, he keeps on saying the order is still pending to be picked by Ford and wouldn't give me a priority code.
So frustrated with this sales person now.....
Is the order bank still open now? I'm thinking about going with a more honest and straight forward sales rather than Five Star Ford Dallas if possible.
Other wise, I'm also thinking about getting a 2023 or 2024 4 runner as 2024 will most likely be the last gen of 4 runner. After renting it for couple of times, it drives much quieter than Bronco on road. I do really like the looks and interior of Bronco though.
Any help or suggestions on what i should do?
Thank you all!!!
Go to Bob Times Ford in McKinney. Tell Jerry, the assistant manager, that Pam his old employee sent you. They are straightforward and honest. The price on the order is the price. Also, they put those orders in right away so 5 star def playing some kind of game with you.

OP
OP

little_banana

Outer Banks
First Name
Harry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M340i
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Go to Bob Times Ford in McKinney. Tell Jerry, the assistant manager, that Pam his old employee sent you. They are straightforward and honest. The price on the order is the price. Also, they put those orders in right away so 5 star def playing some kind of game with you.
Thanks Pam! Really appreciate this.
Wish i had known this before i went with Five Start Ford Dallas.😊

Plala

Big Bend
First Name
Pamela
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
You may not have an actual order in the system, so you can “cancel” for whatever that is worth and go to Bob Tomes. Or you can keep that order and place one at Tomes and see what comes in first! You can always call 5 star and ask to speak to Johnny one of the managers, about your actual order status. He may or may not give you the truth…lol Good luck!

OP
OP

little_banana

Outer Banks
First Name
Harry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M340i
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
You may not have an actual order in the system, so you can “cancel” for whatever that is worth and go to Bob Tomes. Or you can keep that order and place one at Tomes and see what comes in first! You can always call 5 star and ask to speak to Johnny one of the managers, about your actual order status. He may or may not give you the truth…lol Good luck!
I might think about doing that. Will try to drive up to McKinney and talk to the person you have mentioned.
Just went into the store this afternoon and after 30 minutes of wait, the sales person finally able to pull the DORA for me, i think that's what it was called.
It has the Sales Code, Order Number and Priority Code of 10.
Based on this, i'm guessing the order is in?
Was also told Towing Package is at constraint now, seems really odd. But i declined to have it taken off.

OP
OP

little_banana

Outer Banks
First Name
Harry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M340i
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Can you place multiple orders with different dealers but not picking them up?

Sponsored

malt_liqueur

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Was also told Towing Package is at constraint now, seems really odd. But i declined to have it taken off.
tow has been a constraint for a bit now which I also found strange but I guess supply is low on the brake control chip? who knows in this mess

Richardson

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 4runner trd off road
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Is your sales guys name "Charlie" by chance? I have a Bronco I ordered from 5 star ford Dallas sitting at the dealership waiting for me to pick it up but they are currently not wanting to honor price protection after repeatedly telling me I will get price protection, only my private offer certificate, so we are dead locked. My salesguy also does not do phone calls, only texts messages with days in between responses.

Plala

Big Bend
First Name
Pamela
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
tow has been a constraint for a bit now which I also found strange but I guess supply is low on the brake control chip? who knows in this mess
You can get a towing package put on aftermarket easily. I took every constraint off my bronco including tow package. Reserved Dec 2020. Ordered March 2021 and delivered April 2022. The dealership was shocked. They were trying to prep me for 2023 or 24!

mpn1341

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Can you place multiple orders with different dealers but not picking them up?
Yes you can. You can basically drag it all the way to when it gets to the lot. If you choose not to purchase it, they probably just put it on the lot with an ADM.

If I were you, I'd keep the order with Sam Pack/Five Star and if you really don't trust them order another Bronco somewhere else. This way you're not back to square one if you cancel and put in a new order.
Sponsored