First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Porsche 911, Porsche Sport Turismo 4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Got mine about a week ago after a two year wait and making concessions on my order in January. The only advantage was Ford paying us $2,500 for making the concessions and the price protection from Ford for having placed the order in 2021. All in there was about $6,000 savings from retail pricing. What was interesting was that my 2021 Wildtrak with SAS, MOD, LUX and TOWING was about $60 more than my 2023 Badlands with NO SAS, MOD, LUX, Towing. Meaning the cost of this Bronco had increased about 18% from 2021 to 2023. NO DEALER MARK UP OF ANY KIND.
Sponsored

OP
OP

little_banana

Outer Banks
First Name
Harry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M340i
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Got mine about a week ago after a two year wait and making concessions on my order in January. The only advantage was Ford paying us $2,500 for making the concessions and the price protection from Ford for having placed the order in 2021. All in there was about $6,000 savings from retail pricing. What was interesting was that my 2021 Wildtrak with SAS, MOD, LUX and TOWING was about $60 more than my 2023 Badlands with NO SAS, MOD, LUX, Towing. Meaning the cost of this Bronco had increased about 18% from 2021 to 2023. NO DEALER MARK UP OF ANY KIND.
That is really interesting.
Across the board, car prices have gone up significantly in the past three years.
Your patience is rewarded, after the long wait.

OP
OP

little_banana

Outer Banks
First Name
Harry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M340i
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ford chat did give me the private offer certificate but the dealer should honor some form of price protection on top of that (which I was told would happen) as the difference from my time of order to now is about $6500. The dealer also placed my order incorrectly as a 4 door hard top and would not provide my DORA for 2 weeks until I could catch the "mistake". So, I had 2 orders when we corrected the first one. The 4 door came in last summer and I took it at MSRP. I could not keep the bronco and 4runner long term and ended up choosing to keep the 4runner for reliability and comfort since these were daily drivers. Most parts of this ordering and purchasing process have felt like a bit of a gamble of time and money.
I’m hearing really mixed reviews about Five Star Ford Dallas. Wondering if it is sales person based.
If I’m not getting any news from Ford by October, probably will start looking for a new 4 runner, as it will be the last Gen of 4 runner.

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
Is this considered the DORA?
Yeah, DORA =“Dealer Order Receipt Acknowledgement”. Which is what you have. Your priority code is 10, which is the highest a dealer can assign.

OP
OP

little_banana

Outer Banks
First Name
Harry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M340i
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yeah, DORA =“Dealer Order Receipt Acknowledgement”. Which is what you have. Your priority code is 10, which is the highest a dealer can assign.
Thanks!
Tried to ask how many allocations they have but they didn’t tell me.

Sponsored

Texasliam

Badlands
First Name
Liam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I looked at your order. You probably know already. But lux, hardtop and towing package are all constraints. My identical order with keyless entry, minus the above constraints and no hoop step, ordered the same day is scheduled for early June.

OP
OP

little_banana

Outer Banks
First Name
Harry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M340i
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I looked at your order. You probably know already. But lux, hardtop and towing package are all constraints. My identical order with keyless entry, minus the above constraints and no hoop step, ordered the same day is scheduled for early June.
I gave up lux and picked high package knowing the constraints when I put the order in on 3/27. But hardtop is a must have for me and I’m willing to wait for a few months if needed.
Someone else have mentioned above they know people who picked all the constrained items still got a build date.
So who knows these days. Lol
Sponsored