Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 Door Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My dealer called me today, and said my build was being previewed for the first time as well. What are the chances of that actually getting converted to a VIN/Build Date? Trying not to get my hopes up here!
Sponsored

OP
OP

SASOBX

Outer Banks
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Watch out! Not only can Ford tease you with the preview that never converts into production, but it's still only Tuesday. They have two whole days left to cancel this week's scheduling entirely.
I am well aware of the ups and downs of this process. I have been following it for almost 2 years here on B6G

Like I said not holding my breath when it comes to Ford.

steverollin

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr Badlands, BMW X7, LX 570, TRX on order
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Paying cash and have price protection (for now at least) but yes agree lots going to take it on the chin if their cost of capital increases 60%

Bronco9462

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So after 701 days since my July 20, 2020 reservation I am previewing for the first time. I am not holding my breath that I will get scheduled on Thursday, after all we are all dealing with Ford here. Lol. My build is a Cactus Gray OBX, Sasquatch, Lux, Leather, Modular bumper, 4 door, hardtop w/ roof rack. I had the tow package but dropped it in February.

Just thought I would share the info for those on here that try to figure out what way the scheduling might be leaning.
Who notified you that you were in preview?

Dino

Outer Banks
First Name
Dino
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ram 1500 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I have the same build but Carbon Gray, no roof rails and no bumper. Day 1 res. I got my VIN not long ago, and had an initial build date of 6/6, then it got moved to 6/13, then 6/20, now it says 6/27. Granted those are on the backdoor link, but they did email the VIN and the initial 6/6 date.

Hopefully good news for us soon!

Sponsored

Lil Red Broncette

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Base
How do you know it is previewing?

Robbins26

Badlands
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So after 701 days since my July 20, 2020 reservation I am previewing for the first time. I am not holding my breath that I will get scheduled on Thursday, after all we are all dealing with Ford here. Lol. My build is a Cactus Gray OBX, Sasquatch, Lux, Leather, Modular bumper, 4 door, hardtop w/ roof rack. I had the tow package but dropped it in February.

Just thought I would share the info for those on here that try to figure out what way the scheduling might be leaning.
Good luck!

OP
OP

SASOBX

Outer Banks
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Who notified you that you were in preview?
My sales rep at my dealership. He has been notifying me since I moved up to 2nd in line reservation time stamp. This is the first time I have previewed before schedulingy.
Like I said in earlier posts ,not holding my breath. I am definitely getting a little closer to my build getting a vin.

Sponsored

piffs5

First Edition
First Name
robbie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1967 bronco 1966 corvette
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I work for a dealership and if it is previewing you are good within 21 days for a build date and vin assignment.

OP
OP

SASOBX

Outer Banks
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I work for a dealership and if it is previewing you are good within 21 days for a build date and vin assignment.
Thank you got the information. Keeping my fingers crossed.

MikB

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Im still holding on since initial order of a Wildtrak on 17JULY2020 and converting last year to 2022. I hope your build starts soon, that would finally be a postive for many of us who have been waiting for anything for almost 2 years.
Sponsored