First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 F350, Audi Q7, Porsche Macan Turbo, 9114S
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It's tough to argue with the quality of Rigid Lighting, but they are far from a customer-centric company.

09.21 - Rigid promoted their Bronco-specific roof mounts, together wth a 40" light bar, which I ordered. Received an email that the mounts not quite ready but they shipped the light bar.
10.21 - 01.22 - regular requests to Rigid for status updates on the mounts. They replied to each with no ETA on availability. Yet, THEY CONTINUE TO PROMOTE THEM via e-blasts and on their web site, with no indication that they aren't actually available
01.22 - I request the ability to return the light bar, since after 4 months, my order was only partially fulfilled - DENIED since order is more than 30 days old.

Bottom line, I ordered a light with brackets. They sent the light and not the brackets, so I can't use the light. Since they can't tell me when I might get the brackets, I want to send back the light. And they won't let me.

So - please think twice before ordering anything Rigid. Love the Baja Designs I put in my bumper, and hear great things about DD as well!
Sponsored

RoLyMa27

Badlands
First Name
Rodney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 22 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It's tough to argue with the quality of Rigid Lighting, but they are far from a customer-centric company.

09.21 - Rigid promoted their Bronco-specific roof mounts, together wth a 40" light bar, which I ordered. Received an email that the mounts not quite ready but they shipped the light bar.
10.21 - 01.22 - regular requests to Rigid for status updates on the mounts. They replied to each with no ETA on availability. Yet, THEY CONTINUE TO PROMOTE THEM via e-blasts and on their web site, with no indication that they aren't actually available
01.22 - I request the ability to return the light bar, since after 4 months, my order was only partially fulfilled - DENIED since order is more than 30 days old.

Bottom line, I ordered a light with brackets. They sent the light and not the brackets, so I can't use the light. Since they can't tell me when I might get the brackets, I want to send back the light. And they won't let me.

So - please think twice before ordering anything Rigid. Love the Baja Designs I put in my bumper, and hear great things about DD as well!
Check out hereticstudio.com as well.

Lak34ers

Big Bend
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

sorry that sucks. I have seen the package being sold for $899 on Ebay by some Ford Dealers and they have all the pieces and said they are the new package that just came out. I wonder why Rigid would not have them in house.

MOBRONCO

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Sounds like it’s time for a credit card chargeback to me.

SamG

Black Diamond
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
sas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have also been waiting MONTHS for brackets and am stuck with a light bar. Two different companies though so all I can do is sit and wait.

What is crazy is I am using ZroadZ for the brackets. tiny company - when I call customer service they treat me like its a business to business transaction.

They have my money, but cant give me an ETA and seem to not care - better yet, they have not even said they would over night the brackets once they finally have them in order to make some effort at compensating for the massive delay.

Sponsored

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Wow, that does suck. It's not your fault 30 days have passed without brackets. It may not be Rigids fault either, but it looks as if company like them could give a little leeway since we are living in stupid times now.

OP
OP
dhitesman

dhitesman

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 F350, Audi Q7, Porsche Macan Turbo, 9114S
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Agreed - may not be Rigid's fault. I get supply issues. But after 4 months of being out over a grand on light / mount, had hoped they would simply issue a refund for both and let me return the bar.

After emailing them a copy of this post on 6G and threatening legal action, they have agreed to take the light bar back. Wish it hadn't taken that, but at least it's been resolved - and they were even nice about it this time. SamG good luck in getting yours resolved.

Smess

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
thanks, have a 40 on order, canceling today

fyi- 40 is the size that comes on all the side by sides

visionx or Baja much better products
Sponsored