Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra Denali, VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've spent a large amount of time in UAE. Those dudes know how to baja.... No kidding. The best vehicles for desert driving? Land Cruisers with the 6 CYL or Nissan Patrols (like our new Armada) and a bald set of Dunlop SUV tires....
Sponsored

Last edited:

_finack

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Lincoln MKZ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The amount of money there is obscene, and cars are one of the ways it's shown off. A few interesting observations:
  • Mercedes and BNW in the UAE are like Chevy, Ford, Nissan in the US. They're everywhere.
  • Every time we went into the city - the capital - we saw at least 1 Rolls Royce.
These first two points are the same in South Florida. When I moved here in 2011, I felt like my Ford Fusion might as well have been a rickshaw.

I see Rolls Royces, Bentleys, Lamborghinis, Ferraris, Aston Martins, and McLarens almost daily. I see a particular yellow Urus and orange McLaren all the time around my neighborhood in the suburbs. They must live around there somewhere.

No silver-plated cars though.

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Who are they kidding? That is some dude wearing a modified bed sheet, on some road in the Utah desert.
Sponsored