First Name
Elbert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yes. Based on what I've seen from Icon I’m not at all impressed. I am in other areas outside of Bronco and there has been a ton of issues with Icon. The materials and hardware used is hands down better with ADS.
Great thanks I know they had issues with their coilovers leaking from the tundra forums

Mikerider

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor, Ranger, Mustang, Focus, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Shifts And Grins Fab

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
shiftsandgrinsfabrication.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands, 2022 Bronco Wildtrak Sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Great thanks I know they had issues with their coilovers leaking from the tundra forums
That is why I chose and stick to ADS. In all markets from stock replacement to full blown race applications (Which are all built with the same materials, machines and craftsman) they are the best quality and most consistent. There are occasional issues with anything produced but ADS not only has amazing customer service but also fixes any issues that arise. If you go to our website, you will see that outside of our products we only sell one manufacturers product in each space IE ADS for suspension, Diode Dynamics for lights, Pro Eagle for jacks etc. We run what we sell and only sell and run products and represent companies we truly believe are the best.
Sponsored