First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Raptor, Lexus LC500
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I traded up from a 21 FE to a 22 Braptor. Difference between the two was night and day. Braptor with the wider stance feels much more stable, both on the toad and off. FE felt top heavy, especially in the corners. Significantly higher towing capabilities with the Braptor, if that is an issue for you. Mileage is worse, but for me, not an issue as the fun factor offsets that! You might want to check to see if the previous owner used the Bronco Off-Rodeo experience on any used Bronco, Braptor or other. They can tell you based on the VIN if it has been used. If not, you can use it even if the truck is bought used. With the extended warranty being sold by Granger for $50 over cost, the length of the factory warranty is not a concern.
Sponsored

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Ok, sounds like a plan for me to look for the later builds. What dates are considered later build for the 22?
I think the majority of 22s are going to be later build dates, they really didn't get many built before August and built them through mid November.

Alfa

Wildtrak
First Name
Diego
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I have had both a Wildtrak and a BRaptor. I had the BRaptor first and moved to the Wildtrak. I am happy with my switch. My issue was size and street parking the big beast. While I am happy with my Wildtrak, everything on the BRaptor was just a little bit or a lot better.
Sponsored